💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia drags Gaga again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Meh I feel really bad that Do What U Want gets so much **** thrown at because it's the best song on ARTPOP in my opinion. Yes, it has R. Kelly's name attached to it but it was recorded during a time where they just wanted to make music, before everything fell apart. Obviously Gaga would not have included him on the album after the mess. JUST like Azealia Banks was cut from it because of her attitude.

I don't really get why people would use someone's past to just throw **** and comment on it, Azealia should know better. She apologizes like 500 times a year after her dumb crazy breakdowns. As much as I love her music she's probably mentally ill and needs to get some serious help.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Esteban
7 hours ago, PoshLife said:

This is the biggest reach - and most transparent attempt to bring politics into a completely unrelated topic - that I have EVER seen on this website. I might print out your post and frame it to remind myself that even on my worst days, at least I didn't randomly call Joe Biden a child molester out of completely nowhere. (I'm awaiting your InfoWars-approved photo montage trying to prove me wrong.)

Also, equating Hillary (with two L's! Jesus, she ran for president and you can't spell her damn name right!) with Bill just because she's his wife is sexist and stupid. But you already knew that.

Wow chill! It was a joke about the allegations and  hoax we can see on internet (pizzagate..) to overbid in an Azelia Banks way... Sorry if its not immanent. Concerning my bad spelling, I dont really respect this person so I dont care about how I spell her name.

shoful
On 4/20/2018 at 5:33 AM, Esteban said:

Wow chill! It was a joke about the allegations and  hoax we can see on internet (pizzagate..) to overbid in an Azelia Banks way... Sorry if its not immanent. Concerning my bad spelling, I dont really respect this person so I dont care about how I spell her name.

I appreciated your joke :hug:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Hexxx
On 4/19/2018 at 10:24 AM, Jorget said:

I mean... I didn't lie.

She eats the chickens afterwards. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

PartySick
On 4/18/2018 at 2:16 AM, hellothing said:

So the only thing I'm getting from the replies on this thread is that all of you are throwing stones at Gaga for this one time collaboration. Nice. 

The song is DOPE in more ways than one. The art was apt and brave. Isn't the context even deeper BECAUSE R Kelly was a sex deviant? The Do What U Want with my body message is so appropriate in that scenario. It's not all about the politics guys, it was about the art, especially during ARTpop. Who else can signify the 'rapey' public/music industry/male dominator in the song's context than R Kelly himself? Honestly :saladga:

A reach and a half but I'll allow it 'cause DWUW and ARTPOP are amazing :applause:

The truth is simple: Gaga respects R. Kelly as an artist and wanted the king of R&B on her R&B track. Did she have to look past the allegations to do it? Yeah but my response would be "so what?" :poot:

If Michael Jackson were a child molester (he wasn't :interestinga: but if he was) then I'd still be able to appreciate him as a musician, a humanitarian, and I'd still have love for him because of the things he said that inspired me to be a better person. I imagine it's something like that between Gaga and R. Kelly, just on a lesser scale. No big deal.

🖤

heygirl
On 4/18/2018 at 5:54 PM, Miel said:

That's literally the one thing I can't excuse about Gaga.

That said, I truly think that Gaga believed R. Kelly and Terry Richardson were innocent. I mean, she had multiple implications in the album towards past sexual trauma and abuse, along with the fact that the whole concept of DWUW (song and video) was about the media falsely slandering people for the sake of drama.

Like... the naivety in that is that she believed in them.

While I hate the collaboration, I see it more as Gaga's false hope, than flamebait.

im, too, giving gaga the benefit of the doubt on this one

be kind guys

aaronyoji

honestly we all know the r kelly collab was pushed by her label. its so obvious. theres nothing organic about having him of all people on that track, and a year prior she even tweeted second verse lyrics, so it was never written to have him on it. yes she made a mistake, but this is another case of "punishing the woman for the man's mistake" and honestly gaga shouldn't be held accountable too much. 

The Z
On 18/04/2018 at 4:26 AM, Devyn said:

I mean she has a point. Honestly DWUW needs to be erased from her discography. 

It's easily one of her 10 best songs. You need to stop. DWUW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Venus

RodeckDanny

This woman is literally vanishing. One day, even my smelly socks will be more famous than her LOL

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived