๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms 2012 single release + other news

Americano

Featured Posts

SimplyAbdiel

Promo singles confuses people. At least everyone I talked to got tired of Gaga after she released the two promo singles during the BTW era. And she wants to regain the masses' attention. But hopefully she'll know what she's doing.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Many things from Gaga will happen next year.

That makes 2013 looks great already.

I will be the happiest kid in that year.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Gaga is Life

This is good. I wonder how late the single would be released and how early the album will be released considering it's coming next year.

Do you think it will be smart if Gaga's releasing the third album single during the first charting week of the new album?

Jjang

Do you think it will be smart if Gaga's releasing the third album single during the first charting week of the new album?

Nope.

Overexposure this era could be okay since I expect her to really take a 2-3 year break without touring after this album

You're killing me with this. :noparty:

Monzter

Just what I wanted, new music before 2013! :excited2:

Hope it is true that the single coming in August!

I am very happy about it. I can not wait!

SMILE2NE1

Promo singles confuses people. At least everyone I talked to got tired of Gaga after she released the two promo singles during the BTW era. And she wants to regain the masses' attention. But hopefully she'll know what she's doing.

This. I personally think it should be 3-4 months between singles and 1 single before album release.

BoonLeong

gaga you must slays with next single because many of my friends keep asking me where is lady gaga, is she flop or what...... but some of them are expecting her good songs from her because there is nothing else can listen to in radio nowadays...........

MelbHawker

This. I personally think it should be 3-4 months between singles and 1 single before album release.

I agree with this. She needs longer gaps between singles. With the 5 singles she released from BTW - all 5 had been released within 10 months. 2 months per single. Messy.

In saying that, there's 2 potential problems to occur from this. a) the single might not be a smash and might not chart well; resulting in the rush release of a new single. This can be avoided if she picks the right songs. b) most of her fans will already have all her songs and thus won't buy the singles. She's so well established amongst her own fans - that's why for GaGa - releasing a second single before the album's release is wiser. All her fans will be forced to buy that song as a single.

homomo

I have that feeling she will release four singles. Two before album, and two after. And they will probably look something like this:

1st Single - September

2nd Single - November

Album - January

3rd Single: February

4th Single: Late March/April

Just my guess :omgexcited:

1st single - October

/ Video November

2nd single - Jan 2013

album - 2 weeks after 2nd single release

Jjang

but why?! :( :D:D:D

The hype for the album will ruin the single's chance to shine,Also it depends on how the first single and the second single did.

Archived