💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms 2012 single release + other news

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

lady-gaga-poses-for-vogue-magazine-pic-vogue-vogue-com-967361173.jpg

CLICK: http://twitpic.com/ac444u

Considering the album news got a thread and this didn't, I'm posting this for discussion.

If she does two pre-album singles, we'll get the first in the next few months. (Maybe someone should ask if we're getting one or two lead singles next time she's on.) I hope this helps tame some of the meltdowns from fans who are devastated by the lack of a yearly album cycle.

The pop superstar has a lot on her plate. Following her announcement of a debut movie role, the star also will also cover VOGUE magazine next month, release a fragrance television ad worldwide, and send the fragrance to stores on August 22nd. In other news, she announced multiple fan contests on her newly public website and hinted at a music video for every song on her new record. She expressed excitement that she'll launch her music videos, and her new album, in a brand-new/innovative way.

Lady Gaga is also planning a Born This Way Ball/behind the scenes movie with Terry Richardson, slated to hit theaters in 2013.

Stay tuned for more updates! Also, stay active on LittleMonsters.com, as Gaga announced a follow-up to the Little Monster Awards!

in the meantime, check out her latest internet advertisement for her fragrance 'FAME,' which debut yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s4sjg9_c40

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lairofhk

I hope she only releases one single before the album release. We don't need a repeat of what happened with BTW...

Americano

Yes, the same person that asked the album 2013 question was in the chat. This confirmation is as good as that one.

A Stan Was Born

Is that an answer to that queston, or was she just acknowledging the people below it discussing the same thing as her? I mean, we still have an incredibly good chance of having the single out this year...

:omg: I hope this is real, because she could have been answering another question asked since that chat is always moving so damn fast..

Americano

:omg: I hope this is real, because she could have been answering another question asked since that chat is always moving so damn fast..

Yeah, I agree. But we're also buying that it was actually her with the new album news as well.

That's just the overall risk with LM.com (Plus, if the record is being released BEFORE spring 2013, a 2012 single is pretty much a shoe-in.)

gagabro

Did she really say that the Terry Richardson movie was gonna be "in theaters" or a HBO-like/DVD release (I prefer that).

Americano

Did she really say that the Terry Richardson movie was gonna be "in theaters" or a HBO-like/DVD release (I prefer that).

She said theaters.

She said in theaters about the Terry Richardson movie I'm pretty sure, but no concert movie

"I hope this helps tame of of the meltdowns from fans who are devastated by the lack of a yearly album cycle."

:rofl:

Archived