Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms 2012 single release + other news

Americano

Featured Posts

lairofhk

So what you're saying is, we shouldn't have ideas? I shouldn't think about how I would do things? I should just accept the way they are? In that case this whole ****ing website is redundant because 90% of the time people are making stuff up. What they'd like in songs, titles, videos, album names, outfits, hair styled, collaborations, set design. Nobody knows if this stuff will happen, but everybody asks "What if". Stop stifling peoples creativity. Fascist.

hahahahahahahahahah. You made my day. Thank you. I will say no more.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad that we are getting a single soon.

We might get another single later this year, hopefully.

maybe she was referring to her machete premier. i dont think a fashion photographer with a camera following her aorund would qualify for a theatre release, plus she swears a lot smokes weed and gets naked, not exactly what sponsors want to promote lol. "this aint ur grandma's musician documentary....oh

sorry madge...."

Hey I'd still watch it :teehee:

DirtyPonyRebel

I'm ready. I've cut Gaga cold turkey until something new, so at least I know it'll be before 2013. :party:

TheMadridHash

I Have alway known she would release the album in 2013 and a single in 2012, that's just comon sense

anyway, for the pressed who thought she would release new music in august or something like that , too bad for them

i'm glad she's taking her time

BRANDONJ93

blah. everything ppl say confuses me lol

can someone clear **** out for me

everything about this album

btw the whole shes gonna make a video for every song i can tell is gonna be bull****. she said government hooker was gonna be a music video. NEVER HAPPENED lol

im all for the idea but its too good to be true.

Tour goes through through March and she said album is coming out before Spring, so I think it may be safe to assume the album could come in first half of March.

A 3 month window for two singles would mean first single in December and second single in February.

I just have a hard time thinking the album will come out in January or February. Her statement about the next single maybe not on her album leads me to think the album single will be late in the year. I know the December radio problems, but then again there's a huge boost right after the holidays.

saltface

Tour goes through through March and she said album is coming out before Spring, so I think it may be safe to assume the album could come in first half of March.

A 3 month window for two singles would mean first single in December and second single in February.

I just have a hard time thinking the album will come out in January or February. Her statement about the next single maybe not on her album leads me to think the album single will be late in the year. I know the December radio problems, but then again there's a huge boost right after the holidays.

Yeah but on LM.com Gaga said the US tour would go on until April. Looks like its changed from March to April - perhaps they have rescheduled some dates to give her a 4 week window to promote her album in Jan/Feb/Mar or whenever its coming out?

She can't release a single in December, it'd die on radio.

Or around that time.... like she did with MTN. :sweat:

Yeah but on LM.com Gaga said the US tour would go on until April. Looks like its changed from March to April - perhaps they have rescheduled some dates to give her a 4 week window to promote her album in Jan/Feb/Mar or whenever its coming out?

Winter ends on March 21st, so the album would have to be released before then.

Archived