💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms 2012 single release + other news

Americano

Featured Posts

The hype for the album will ruin the single's chance to shine,Also it depends on how the first single and the second single did.

maybe you're right interscope must do something about it this time, i bet they wont pick songs like judas for singles again! xD

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

Shes giving this all in 2013. the contests, the vids, the gaga. She needs to fulfill our every crave, because after this album who knows.....we might all get a baby brother/sister monster??? :D and she'll be busy

whiteboi1327

I knew the album wouldnt come out this year! lol. Some people thought I was crazy for saying this haha. I am guessing November is safe for her first single. She wants Aug- Oct to shine her perfumes before switching to a lead single. I think April is when her album will be released. 2 singles before an album is needed. She just needs to choose wisely.

Hypocrateen

December is usually rough for singles though. (xmas radio)

If she were gonna do two, the first would need to come in September.

If she did one, itd probably come in Nov

I don't think a single is coming in September, just because otherwise she'd use the VMAs to promote it but since she's not attending..

2 singles before the album are good, the first one in October/November and the second one right before the album release.

Hypocrateen

1st single - October

/ Video November

2nd single - Jan 2013

album - 2 weeks after 2nd single release

Yes, it would be perfect. :worship:

RedLipstick96

MY PLAN:

6TH OCTOBER - 30TH NOVEMBER (TOUR BREAK): FIRST SINGLE + MUSIC VIDEO.

LATE JANUARY: SECOND SINGLE.

EARLY FEBRUARY: MUSIC VIDEO.

APRIL: TOUR END + ALBUM REALES + ALBUM PROMO.

JUNE - JULY: NEXT TOUR.

Monzter

Single in August would be good, because people missing new music from Gaga.

Then you have something to listen to before the album comes, hopefully in January.

first single October 26, 2012 ;)

And the album release on February 26? On my birthday! :party:

poker   face

its a shame she doesn't follow TFM style of releases.

Release first late october, while its smashing release the album late november, pushing that single even more, and helping album sales with the single.

then release a single every 3 months (unless one is doing really well). its not a bad idea to release a single this year, but hopefully its good enough it will get played until the album comes out ie the next bad romance/poker face.

If the new music isn't off the album, why are you guessing the number of singles it'll have?

If the album is released after the tour, you won't get a single off the album until next year

Americano

If the new music isn't off the album, why are you guessing the number of singles it'll have?

If the album is released after the tour, you won't get a single off the album until next year

What other single would she be referring to?

gaga you must slays with next single because many of my friends keep asking me where is lady gaga, is she flop or what...... but some of them are expecting her good songs from her because there is nothing else can listen to in radio nowadays...........

She's been gone for less time than Kesha, Beyonce, Britney, etc..

You must have really impatient friends :derpga:

toanythingtaboo

I'm still gunning for this pre-album music to be a collaboration between Madonna and Gaga. Just imagine the sheer pop cultural moment of it. :legend:

stricklandbanks

What other single would she be referring to?

We've spoken of potential Machete/James Bond theme songs aswell as the Cher collab. Can't think as to if there have been any more.

Americano

We've spoken of potential Machete/James Bond theme songs aswell as the Cher collab. Can't think as to if there have been any more.

Well, we can rule out the Cher collab because someone asked Gaga about it and she said she had "no idea" when that was being released or it if it was at all. :P

I'm still gunning for this pre-album music to be a collaboration between Madonna and Gaga. Just imagine the sheer pop cultural moment of it. :legend:

It'd tank automatically with Madge on the artist list tho :derpga:

Archived