💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Apparently over half of Gaga's followers are fake. Thoughts?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

In one of Shane Dawson's latest conspiracy theory vids: (32:25)

Theres a part where for some reason (this is the first time I watched one of his theories and they were as messy and cringey as I thought), Shane, Ryland and James Charles were looking at percentages of followers for accounts that are just bots (fake people). They all had ~90% real followers, while Gaga had around 40%. Yes, over half of her 78 million followers are fake, while surprisingly, all the other celebs they tested (Katy, The Karsdashians) had at least above 50 🙃. 

I know this isn't new, and a lot people and celebrities do this, but cringggeee. It shocked me, even tho this doesn't really matter. Her engament is actually healthier than ever rn, but I just felt really embarrassed Gaga got exposed like this. Don't attack them for this byw, the info was out there and it's not the 3's fault and itd be fake to cut it out. But yikes, why is her following so fake? Is she really buying these many followers? 

The fact that almost 10 million people saw this tea too :toofunny: 

RAMROD

Fake fans?!! What’s new, they only want bops, not the Gaga :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley

she used to have a score of 53%-ish not too long ago :selena: 

idk what happened but she had a suddenly flurry of bots for her to drop by like 10% in a short amount of time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

omg i did my twitter :giveup: 

i have 3 fake followers :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Is she really buying these many followers? 

Not necessarily...it could just be a bunch of inactive accounts leftover from 2009-2012. I can't picture Gaga buying followers.

bloody g

Only about a 3% of her followers bought Joanne so yeah :triggered:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

MeloArtDramaPop

That app actualky just measures the amount of inactive followers, so they arent necessairily true. It just means there are a lot of people who followed her back in 2009 that quit twitter

Sanju
20 minutes ago, Matangi said:

girl who gives a **** about shane dawson. or follower counts

I give quite a few f*cks about him actually :oprah:

Follower counts yeah not so much.

StarstruckIllusion
On 2018-04-12 at 2:29 PM, Matangi said:

girl who gives a **** about shane dawson. or follower counts

How did you miss the point this badly sweetie? It's like if you posted about this data yourself and then someone replies "idc about your existence." Logical? I think not. 

PrincessGUY

I think it’s just a lot of followers are inactive. 

Like someone in the video (James Charles I think?  I only watched the video when it first dropped, and yes I Stan Shane Dawson don’t come for me :fthis:) she’s an extremely popular person and Twitter gives you a list of celebrities to follow. So I imagine some of those are people who made accounts, followed some people and just abandoned them. And the fake accounts that people buy for followers have to stay active so they follow people to keep from being deleted so undoubtedly some of them went her way. 

Tl;dr

Gaga doesn’t need to pay for fans the ones she has are already fake and proved it after ARTPOP :triggered: *cue Perfect Illusion intro*

teawhore

its obviously fake people. katy doesn't buy her views, gaga doesnt buy followers

♡ nyc ♡

SwissMonster

Gaga don’t even know how to use Instagram correctly (source: 5F2), neither twitter (she thought a vine is a twitter GIF :ladyhaha: Isn’t she cute? :ladyhaha: ) so I highly doubt she knows how bots work and where to buy such many of these. I think she actually don’t cares :selena: Probably left overs from her social media beginnings, like leftover accounts or just inactive ones.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived