Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

rumours

Beyoncé will not stand for this. The Tidal army will be coming after you

36a.gif

Spoiler

All 3 of them :poot:

But seriously, why do Monsters go after Beyoncé? Did something happen in particular?

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So what? So does everyone else. Do you expect different routines for some known songs that have famous choreo attached to it? Nobody does that.

that is where you are wrong, my friend

tumblr_ma8ihkV1zF1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Saade Baena
34 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Tipo de como gaga desde 2012 :reductive:

O mesmo choreo, as mesmas versões de músicas antigas, seção de piano previsível no meio do show. Mas isso faz com que qualquer um dos seus desempenhos seja ruim? Não. Porque eles são incríveis no que fazem e ainda conseguem manter seus shows frescos, 

We Can Waiting for a piano sometimes :classy:i think so

Andreu
40 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Kind of Like gaga since 2012 :reductive:

Same choreo, Same versions of old songs, predictable piano section in the middle of the show. But does that make either of their performances bad? No. Cause they're amazing at what they do and still manage to keep their shows fresh, 

Imagine thinking that the BTWB is the same than the JWT or even the CTC tour since it took place in between the gap you mentioned

Borislshere
Just now, Andreu said:

Imagine thinking that the BTWB is the same than the JWT or even the CTC tour since it took place in between the gap you mentioned

Did you not read the examples I gave or....? Your discussing concepts of her tours, I'm talking about the elements of them like OP did with beyonce. 

giphy.gif

imwoahvicky

Beyoncé has had a completely different concept when it comes to her set design and the vision she wants to execute for each and every one of her live performances. In Coachella, she created a concept that she hasn't explored herself by shedding light on black colleges and relying heavily on drumlines. She incorporated new elements into the songs and made the entirety of the show as cohesive as possible. Nobody bats an eye when Gaga does the same choreography and arrangement for almost every song from her previous eras even if there is no correspondence between them. Even if she does the same choreography in a couple of her performances it doesn't make her any less of a great performer. From 2013 until now, she's included acrobatics, intense pyrotechnics, accompanied visuals, step dance, holograms, and more. She isn't predictable like you perceive her to be.

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Taylorrgh
58 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Kind of Like gaga since 2012 :reductive:

Same choreo, Same versions of old songs, predictable piano section in the middle of the show. But does that make either of their performances bad? No. Cause they're amazing at what they do and still manage to keep their shows fresh, 

:golfclap: THIS

Chuckles

Ok, so I watched the entire thing. This made me remember why I was such a stan back in the 00s, she gives perfomance, vocals, dancing, she gives her all. Props to B, she totally rehearsed the **** out of this for Coachella. Good to see that after all this year, she still has IT.

ryanripley

isn't that how it normally goes? :huh:

the choreo usually stays the same lmao what is with this website and trying to put down beyonce? 

don't be jealous, just enjoy it or move on

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Taylorrgh
1 hour ago, Matangi said:

good god, **** gagadaily's obsession with trying to knock beyonce down every time she gets public praise. what good is it to you?

"Twirl on my haters" :lolly:

I found this link. Hope it works for you either!! :hor:

Hope some of you hunties will convert it and share it with me:giggle:

Oriane

What's with the Beyoncé criticism today :gum:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Andreu
1 hour ago, Devyn said:

Did you not read the examples I gave or....? Your discussing concepts of her tours, I'm talking about the elements of them like OP did with beyonce. 

giphy.gif

And? Did she perform the same versions of her old hits at the CTC tour?

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived