💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I ranked all Gaga songs 75-50

corvus albus

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
34 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

After the massive backlash of the last list that ranked all Gaga songs i thought i should make myself an even bigger target because my life is too boring. I only ranked the bottom 25 for now because such a list is very exhausting to make.Please take everything displayed here with a grain of salt. Onto the list!

75. Christmas Tree --> I never thought that Jewels N' Drugs could be undercut let's just let this song rot in peace

74. Jewels N' Drugs --> Not to say that JND isnt at the bottom of the list. The song has a terrible concept, which is basicly throwing some rappers onto a song but a mildly decent execution so B+ for execution

73. Black Jesus † Amen Fashion --> I'm very sorry i tried hard to like this song but it never clicked :cryga:

72. Retro Dance Freak --> What are these "hahahahas"? They are very irritating.

71. Fashion --> I like ARTPOPs Fashion! more

70. Vanity --> I'm happy this song didn't make it onto The Fame

69. MANiCURE --> The beat is too loud and overbearing for its own good

68. Bad Kids --> The hard edgy verses clash with the very poppy chorus and not in a good way

67. Hey Girl --> It's too relaxed for what's it's trying to accomplish

66. Disco Heaven --> Now the part of this list starts were i have to say that the songs are perfectly tolerable not bad, not good just decent so the indicator for this is "DECENT". Only if the song is better than it has any rigth to be or worse than the concept i'm going to write something about it.

65. Fashion! --> DECENT

64. Grigio Girls --> This could've been so much better by just giving the song more energy Gagas voice is amazing why not the music?

63. Government Hooker --> DECENT

62. Fashion Of His Love --> DECENT

61.  The Fame --> DECENT

60. I Like It Rough --> Gaga made this exact same premis better on the same album. It's called Lovegame.

59. Mary Jane Holland --> DECENT

58. Boys Boys Boys --> If this would've been a single as originally planned it would've been a flop

57. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) --> Too cute for my taste

56. ARTPOP --> This angelic song marks the beginning of the songs that i can wholeheartedly recommend to every person i know. And i can say several nice things about these songs too :tony:

55. Summberboy --> The song is just so excrutiatingly cute *sobs in corner*

54. The Queen --> Why people don't like this song will always be a mystery for me honestly

53. Money Honey --> Beautiful Dirty Rich is better :laughga:

52. Come To Mama --> What even is this song? :hmm:

51. Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) --> This chorus is soooo majestic!

50. Diamond Heart --> The chorus is so much better than the verses that it hurts the song in the end

Reveal hidden contents

The other parts will either be published today or tomorrow. If i publish another list today it's the 49-25 list the best will be published last :staymad:

Besides ARTPOP and Manicure I totally agree with you :sis:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived