Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B Goes Undercover on Reddit, Twitter and YouTube

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

Blake
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It didn't come from the Kardashians either. :toofunny: 

It came from the gay/drag ballroom scene, just like all slang we hear nowadays. 

Nice try, sis. :ladyhaha:

zakariah

I would pay to see Cardi & Tiffany Hadish on the same stage just talking to each other.

Evan Peters
21 minutes ago, Blake said:

It didn't come from the Kardashians either. :toofunny: 

It came from the gay/drag ballroom scene, just like all slang we hear nowadays. 

Nice try, sis. :ladyhaha:

can you read? she stated that she got it from watching the kardashians. nowhere did she say they created it. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Killa

I love that she has no proble whatsoever in telling you she wants to be rich. It's not ideal but is truthful.

she's funny alright

Blake
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

can you read? she stated that she got it from watching the kardashians. nowhere did she say they created it. 

Yes I can read, darling. And I'm just stating that they didn't create it either.

:bye:

PoshLife

I went into this hoping (and expecting) to laugh, but this was honestly so cringe-worthy. Did nobody else find this super awkward?

Ziggy
6 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

What are y'all talking about? She makes bops! Her album is filled with them, are you guys not fans of hip hop and rap in general? Maybe that's why y'all don't enjoy her music

Could just be her voice, style, or flow. I mean, I like rap and hip hop and I’m not losing my mind over her music. It’s not that I think it’s bad, it’s just not an overwhelming favorite of mine. I wish her best of luck, though!

StarstruckIllusion
22 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

What are y'all talking about? She makes bops! Her album is filled with them, are you guys not fans of hip hop and rap in general? Maybe that's why y'all don't enjoy her music

We're not

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Wigless said:

We're not

Well...,

NA4MQG3.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived