💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

KillMeSarah

So.... does anyone know if that animal carcass is real or fake? I'm surprised only 2 people have even noticed, out of 18 pages of comments. It was the first thing I noticed when I saw this picture, and it make me kind of sick, tbh

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• Miel

• Galactastica

DirtyPonyRebel

Lady Gaga... being a role model for the children of tomorrow...

She's not trying to be a role model in this film, it's age restricted (rated R), so I don't know why there would be children there in the first place. :hor:

So.... does anyone know if that animal carcass is real or fake?

How would we know? Perhaps we'll find out later. Perhaps not.

It's certainly realistic.

KillMeSarah

How would we know? Perhaps we'll find out later. Perhaps not.

It's certainly realistic.

It's kind of important, since she's always said she is anti-fur. Wearing a real wolf carcass is certainly not a good way to show support for the anti-fur cause.

So.... does anyone know if that animal carcass is real or fake? I'm surprised only 2 people have even noticed, out of 18 pages of comments. It was the first thing I noticed when I saw this picture, and it make me kind of sick, tbh

People have noticed on facebook. Dont see why people care though. I had a cheeseburger two days ago.

RAMROD

It's kind of important, since she's always said she is anti-fur.

Wearing a real wolf carcass is certainly not a good way to show support for the anti-fur cause.

Not all the time. She may have different views now and she certainly not the first.

I believe many notice the wolf carcass, but many who did choose not to give a damn.

She wore polar bear coat on Bad Romance btw. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KillMeSarah

People have noticed on facebook. Dont see why people care though. I had a cheeseburger two days ago.

People care because of the way fur is obtained, and also because it is not a necessity. Some people don't support animal torture, there's nothing wrong with that. If you think eating meat and wearing fur are the same thing, you really should do some research.

Christ, it's depressing how many people are uneducated/ignorant or just plain don't give a **** about relevant issues like this anymore.

giskardsb

It's kind of important, since she's always said she is anti-fur. Wearing a real wolf carcass is certainly not a good way to show support for the anti-fur cause.

It's a movie. In a movie you portray the character, not yourself.

I'm not saying it's not important. I'm saying, how would we know? :shrug:

KillMeSarah

Not all the time. She may have different views now and she certainly not the first.

I believe many notice the wolf carcass, but many who did choose not to give a damn.

She wore polar bear coat on Bad Romance btw. :fan:

You can't be anti-fur sometimes tho! lol

So she's a flip-flopper?

Yea, I was kind of wondering if that was real as well, and if so, if it was a vintage piece. The wolf might be a vintage piece as well, for all we know.

It's important to those of us who are strongly fighting for a worldwide anti-fur policy. Gaga has a big voice and can make a big difference if she fights for a cause (case in point- gay rights). I was hoping she would stick by this anti-fur thing and help make a difference for the animals.

Edited by KillMeSarah

RAMROD

You can't be anti-fur sometimes tho! lol

So she's a flip-flopper?

Yea, I was kind of wondering if that was real as well, and if so, if it was a vintage piece. The wolf might be a vintage piece as well, for all we know.

It's important to those of us who are strongly fighting for a worldwide anti-fur policy. Gaga has a big voice and can make a big difference if she fights for a cause (case in point- gay rights). I was hoping she would stick by this anti-fur thing and help make a difference for the animals.

I kind of sees her positioned herself as mannequin of some sort.

She was spotted wearing fur for more than one occasions.

And many of these are for professional photography like magazines sheet,

and for music video purposes.

Perhaps what she meant was she will never actually buy fur wardrobe herself,

but may do some exception for art and for her Gaga persona? How does that sounds? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

People care because of the way fur is obtained, and also because it is not a necessity. Some people don't support animal torture, there's nothing wrong with that. If you think eating meat and wearing fur are the same thing, you really should do some research.

Christ, it's depressing how many people are uneducated/ignorant or just plain don't give a **** about relevant issues like this anymore.

What's depressing is how hyprocritical people are. Acting like they give a **** about animals.

I could argue that wearing fur is a necessity just like eating meat is. I need to stay warm afterall. In reality, both are choices...one doesnt need to eat meat to survive. Just like I could choose to wear something else to stay warm.

Whether you turn it into food or a coat, in the end of the day the wolf is dead. If you gave a **** about the wolf you probably would prefer it not to turn into either food or a coat.

KillMeSarah

I kind of sees her positioned herself as mannequin of some sort.

She was spotted wearing fur for more than one occasions.

And many of these are for professional photography like magazines sheet,

and for music video purposes.

Perhaps what she meant was she will never actually buy fur wardrobe herself,

but may do some exception for art and for her Gaga persona? How does that sounds? :shrug:

It sounds like a bunch of excuse, tbh, the kind I don't want to have to make when people ask me what I think about this image. As an animal rights activist and a Gaga fan, I am pretty confused. :confuse:

What's depressing is how hyprocritical people are. Acting like they give a **** about animals.

I could argue that wearing fur is a necessity just like eating meat is. I need to stay warm afterall. In reality, both are choices...one doesnt need to eat meat to survive. Just like I could choose to wear something else to stay warm.

Whether you turn it into food or a coat, in the end of the day the wolf is dead. If you gave a **** about the wolf you probably would prefer it not to turn into either food or a coat.

I'm pretty active in fighting for animal rights on a daily basis, as I spread the word about issues, donate and support relevant organizations, and participate in protests and rallys outside the internet. On top of that, I haven't eaten beef or pork in 17 years, and limit myself on fish and chicken (which I'd like to eventually quit). So yes, I actually do give a **** about animals.

You actually can't argue fur is a necessity, unless you are speaking for those who live in Alaska/Russia/somewhere deadly cold. Real fur is illegal in some countries- do you know why?

I myself don't need meat, but I won't get on anyone's case for eating it- it's a personal choice (and often a dietary one). Fur, on the other hand, is marketed to consumers as fashion, NOT for warmth, and there are plenty of fake alternatives which make killing animals for their fur completely pointless. Gaga has worn countless pieces of fake fur, which look great on her, and also promote the fact that fake fur can look elegant and fashionable. She should stick with that.

Edited by KillMeSarah

Rudz Xinc

nobody knows that is real fur or not, until then stop arguing, jeez

Look at those clowns

KillMeSarah

nobody knows that is real fur or not, until then stop arguing, jeez

I would like to think we are having a discussion!

I think this is better than arguing about something petty like Gaga copying Madonna :sweat: