💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

Snorlax

Wouldn't be surprised if we heard a snippet from of one of her new songs in one of the scenes.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• Miel

• Galactastica

Jase

Couldn't care less how long she's in the film for, this is incredible. Gaga in an exploitation flick?! DAMN. :giveup:

Gaga in a movie!!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: I seriously can't! She looks so hot too!

I just hope the movie doesn't suck... :teehee:

AyaKara

Gaga hinted at it the whole ****ing time based on that site knowing it.

"I think I’d love to do a film score with Robert Rodriguez. When I saw the movie Machete, and you know the song Americano on the album? I thought, ‘Why the heck did I not send him this record?’ It would have been perfect. I think he should just make another sequel."

:giveup: . . . the promo photo looks ****ing amazing, so I hope the film is as amazing as the photo. :excited2:

SKANK

I like the picture though. I hope she doesn't release a soundtrack song, cause they usually flop.

Is your brain Somewhere Over The Rainbow? Sometimes songs featured in films are huge. Even if the song floped My Heart Will Go On, and I Will Always Love You.

AyaKara

This could mean that she filmed the movie last year, because that interview was in May 2011 during BTW's release week.

Edited by AyaKara

J e s s e

:omg: WOW :dead:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Shaney

That was unexpected! I was hoping for music, but this is just... so fun and exciting!

Edit: I found this on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2002718/

'The U.S. government recruits Machete to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space.'

:nails: inb4SheIsAnAlienOrTheLeaderOfTheSpace

Still excited! Imagine if the weapon is launched to a secret space station and she is the the queen of it :Gaga: And then people start chanting Kill The Bitch :derpga:

Is that the official movie poster for it though?

EDIT: She's not even part of the cast members list yet, so hopefully she has a big part in the movie! :excited:

Edited by Pyrenti

NewUsername

TrollGa strikes again. Madonna's having a live youtube concert at the moment *makes film announcement* xDD

ToxicHot

inb4 Oscar :cry:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!