• Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Inb4 we get Joanne 2.0

please don't joke about that

NewYorkCity

he's a mess lol

wasnt he like months ago asking fans to share idkwhat in order to release some instrumental or something lol

Bitch don't use us and gaga to promote your thing and then complain.

You have been cryptic a lot of times with Gaga things. 

NewYorkCity

In fact, I would love if, since he posted this on his bio, every little monster that follows him would unfollow and see his account with 1k followers. You'd see how fast he would start posting about Gaga again.

PerfectGUY

I mean he shouldn't trash the little monsters like that. Just ignore them

Because whenever he will release something solo, 95% of the people listening to it will be little monsters

Benji

Whilst I agree, it must be annoying being constantly asked about Gaga... he does like hyping up their work and teasing music.  He wants the attention from Gaga’s fans when he’s about to release music but doesn’t want them around when he’s not.  You can’t really have it both ways.

Reality

I mean, I understand his frustration, but at the same time, he sort of did this to himself. This all probably wouldn't have happened if he didn't do the whole "ARTPOP's Little Sister" thing. He spent weeks hyping it up, for no apparent reason (cause it's not like we have LG6 now) and then he expects people not to wonder about it? I don't think so :triggered:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

slayo

DJWS may be a good producer and all but... he really seems so unstable mentally. Maybe he needs rehab or something. These fits every week aren't normal.

Make it stupid!

Laceface
6 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

y’all I’m a little concerned as to what is he making :selena: 

Oh I could make so many jokes right now but I'll get many WPs

Flapjack

Why of all words you could use, would you basically write "swine" on your only insta post and then expect rabid monsters no to latch onto it? :triggered:

Still wouldn't mind him on my bed :gaycat:

Go on, punish me daddy Paul :staymad:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

thatfoxyfeeling

He seems really bitter and comes across as arrogant, acts like his music is The Second Coming. Gaga promised him LG6 lead single and she has done a RedOne on him. :cryga::trollga:

ChicaSkas

You guys need to stop nagging him about Gaga stuff. He was tolerant for so many years, no wonder he's had it. You forgot that some fans even abused the privilege of having his personal cell number.

Start thinking how you would feel. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Lextyr97
6 hours ago, Dayman said:

Some of you are foul. You treat him as if his EXISTENCE is owed to Gaga personally.

I SCREAMED LMAO

Archived