Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS Goes Off

teawhore

Featured Posts

God Control

Honestly, I can understand where he's coming from. The man has a career of his own and he wants to be able to produce and release without the expectation that it should be Gaga-related. It almost feels like "Oh so are you teasing new Gaga music? No? okay, thanks bye! not interested", which is really rude because he's allowed to make his own music and to hype them as his own independent work.

If Lady Gaga's releasing something or you're excited about Lady Gaga's music, you can spam HER with tweets instead of him and maybe she'll tease you with something, because it's HER music and there's no official announcement of anything Gaga-related so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazaar
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

He's still in the game Biches ! DJWS on LG6 !!!! <3<3<3 

Paul is that you? :trollga:

crackpoppodcast

Sooo what was it that he posted originally to begin this thread? It seems as if he has wiped all of his social media completely clean so I can’t find it

illySpencer
13 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Sooo what was it that he posted originally to begin this thread? It seems as if he has wiped all of his social media completely clean so I can’t find it

I don't know, maybe a teaser ? Maybe a real breakdown ? But the fact is he's working with GaGa, and that a good new !!! I knew that all the fake insiders who claimed that he was fired because he wanted to do his part of the album like John Wayne wasn't true. He is an electro/Pop/EDM producer, not a country producer !!!  

SlaeUrAnus
1 hour ago, illySpencer said:

He's still in the game Biches ! DJWS on LG6 !!!! <3<3<3 

Bumptd

In my messy era.

Archived