PoshLife
18 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

:oprah:

omg I focused in on that too :rip: 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

also if Wikipedia serves me correctly, Britney's first single was in 1998 and Christina's was in 1999, so it's kind of weird to call them the mega-stars of the 90s, they were more megastars of the early 2000s... it's kind of weird to think that Britney and Gaga were both gigantic in the same decade, but it's true :O 

FATCAT
27 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

And our megastar of the moment without a doubt is Bruno Mars.

I don't mean to be that guy, but Bruno doesn't really have a memorable spark that sets him apart like Micheal or Elvis. He doesn't have that massive of a following, either. Granted, I think Bruno is talented and a great artist, I don't think he has that "It" factor yet. But he's only on his third album, so that's of course not permanent by any means.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

I think Cardi has what it takes to continue a sufficient level of success, but she will get old. I don't think she'll fade as quickly as someone like Iggy, but she'd have to really mix things up on her next album to really become a megastar. She definitely has potential to be popular though. Kind of like Nicki Minaj, people will grow tired of the same thing. I really want the best for her though. I've enjoyed her album.

Purr more, hiss less.

twigsnasty

400 B.C. - Tony Bennett:selena:

(Based on sales)

1960's - The Beatles

1970's - Fleetwood Mac / The Rolling Stones 

1980's - Michael Jackson / Madonna

1990's - Mariah Carey

2000's - Beyonce / Gaga

2010's - Taylor Swift

FATCAT

It's also so ridiculous to limit each decade to one artist. Gaga, for example, only dominated 1/5 of the decade, so it's hard to tag the whole thing to her. It'd be so much better to do at least three artists per decade.

Purr more, hiss less.

Sizzily

No thats fxvkin dumb but she is on her hustle and scalpin the gays so she is a qweeen.

One Banned Boi

Sizzily

also HOW THE FXCK IS DEMI FOR THE 2000'S?  Who ever wrote that, I want they drink cuz that musyt be some gud shiet

One Banned Boi

DiscoHeaven23

Cardi is MAJOR and perhaps has the chance to be the biggest new female artist of the second half of the ‘10s (‘15-‘19), but the first half of this decade belonged to so many female mega stars 

Archived