Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

This has been photo shopped the opposite way. No way a company like Versace would use such bad lighting and poor makeup for the photo shoot of a national ad campaign.

This is what I'm thinking. 

Flippy

presenting; lady gaga outtakes

http://ladygagaouttakes.tumblr.com

Didn't Dima say people can get in legal trouble if they leak those outtakes since the campaign isn't over or something like that? :huh:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

lastlinefirst

You guys are worse than people that don't like her. This is obviously edited to look this way and even if it wasn't you guys are horrible for judging her. Beauty is subjective and no one should be judged for the way they look without makeup/photoshop

GagaMyBlood95

The makeup isn't really nice for her face, but she looks really normal to me...

You guys are worse than people that don't like her. This is obviously edited to look this way and even if it wasn't you guys are horrible for judging her. Beauty is subjective and no one should be judged for the way they look without makeup/photoshop

:applause:

Schwerk

she realllllly needs some breast augmentation

Excuse me? She is beautiful. She doesn't need anything, especially not these words comin from your mouth.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Edible Cloud
Pandemiya

Didn't Dima say people can get in legal trouble if they leak those outtakes since the campaign isn't over or something like that? :huh:

yes he did :)