💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Pussy Wagon

I was kind of disappointed with the last Nick Knight Born This Way outtake. I'm sorry, but it looked ****ing awful

When and if another is leaked, I really hope it's better than the one we recently got 

Edited by Pussy Wagon

Flippy

I was kind of disappointed with the last Nick Knight Born This Way outtake. I'm sorry, but it looked ****ing awful

When and if another is leaked, I really hope it's better than the one we recently got 

Ehh... I mean, it's not even HQ so we can't really judge without actually looking at it at least in a decent quality :shrug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Ehh... I mean, it's not even HQ so we can't really judge without actually looking at it at least in a decent quality :shrug:

It's truly awful, she has a bruise in her eye..

That was the last!

Flippy

It's truly awful, she has a bruise in her eye..

Really? :omg: Well, I won't rest until we get it in a decent quality though :ohno:

I wanna see the bruise lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22