Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

imasugarush

tried to fix it up alittle

gagaouttake.jpg

Your version is a lot more glossy and happy; adds to the look it's going for.. maybe a bit too ott on the brightness IMO, but actually reallllyyyyyyyy love what you've done :sara: . I like this shot more everytime I look at it. It's so lovely.

I like this edit

tumblr_mgbv3kqHlG1qmb0sao1_500.png

Quite nice edit too.

I'm surprised at the amount of people saying things like.. ugly.. unflattering.. I mean, maybe she's not trying to ****able in every photoshoot and was going for something artistic for people to take from it. I understand it's personal taste though for people and what they like to see, just for what Gaga's about, I'm suprised to see it here :.

Pussy Wagon

I'm surprised at the amount of people saying things like.. ugly.. unflattering.. I mean, maybe she's not trying to ****able in every photoshoot and was going for something artistic for people to take from it. I understand it's personal taste though for people and what they like to see, just for what Gaga's about, I'm suprised to see it here :.

Very, very true. I actually quite like it, it's a side of her that we don't see in photoshoots and it's really nice I think. And just remember, it was never intended for release in the first place, so grow up and stop complaining. Fair enough you're entitled to an opinion, but seriously guys, you go mental when somebody else calls her ugly, so practice what you preach.

imasugarush

Very, very true. I actually quite like it, it's a side of her that we don't see in photoshoots and it's really nice I think. And just remember, it was never intended for release in the first place, so grow up and stop complaining. Fair enough you're entitled to an opinion, but seriously guys, you go mental when somebody else calls her ugly, so practice what you preach.

Yeah same reason :). She's usually fierce, or poised, or contorted.. and just looks like completely raw happiness.. like you might see in Terry's pics of her.

-_- one of the things I really don't like on here tbh. Everything seems so generalized.. Does she look good... how well is her latest record selling... what type of Ga is she... like who gives a ****? The reason I loved Gaga in the first place was her artistic vision, boundless in creativity.. always trying and challenging new things.. not because she was succesful or commercial, or what box she had to fit in.. wtf. But oh well. Sorry, rant over :)

And your last point, speak that ****ing truth! Imagine if a celebrity (for some reason people seem to care about what celebs think of eachother :) said one of her shots was ugly.. the reaction that would happen here.

Alien Tulip

Please, post your edits on the fake outtakes thread. It's annoying

The one I posted is not edited. It's the real photo. The black and white was edited.