đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Pussy Wagon

That's my holy bible right there :cryga:

Can you imagine though?

I have this whole big thing in my head about it.

It would be released around the Christmas period.

It would be a hardcover book.

It would be a leather or velvet cover with a very luxurious tray case

It would have no writing on the cover, only on the spine saying LADY GAGA BY NICK KNIGHT in metallic gold or silver.

When the book is closed, the pages will look like they are gold, or silver ( would match the spine text color)

It would have a ribbon inside to mark the page you are on.

It would have one full sized photo per page (none of that 6 photos a page **** like in gaga x terry)

It would be in individual set order eg. Complete slime outfit set, blank page, leather jacket set, blank page, acid wash jeans set, etc.

It would be individually numbered, with only 5000 made, making it (in the future) one of th most sought after books of all time (outrunning madonna's infamous 'Sex')

It would be available only online, with no preorder or special reserve (first come, best dressed)

It would be known as the crown jewel in any gaga fans collection.

It would be affordable.

It would have every single photo from the shoot.

It would have some behind the scenes photos, but none revealing the original untouched born this way cover.

And most importantly, it would have a custom USB stick including every single picture in UHQ.

I can only dream

Alien Tulip

Can you imagine though?

I have this whole big thing in my head about it.

It would be released around the Christmas period.

It would be a hardcover book.

It would be a leather or velvet cover with a very luxurious tray case

It would have no writing on the cover, only on the spine saying LADY GAGA BY NICK KNIGHT in metallic gold or silver.

When the book is closed, the pages will look like they are gold, or silver ( would match the spine text color)

It would have a ribbon inside to mark the page you are on.

It would have one full sized photo per page (none of that 6 photos a page **** like in gaga x terry)

It would be in individual set order eg. Complete slime outfit set, blank page, leather jacket set, blank page, acid wash jeans set, etc.

It would be individually numbered, with only 5000 made, making it (in the future) one of th most sought after books of all time (outrunning madonna's infamous 'Sex')

It would be available only online, with no preorder or special reserve (first come, best dressed)

It would be known as the crown jewel in any gaga fans collection.

It would be affordable.

It would have every single photo from the shoot.

It would have some behind the scenes photos, but none revealing the original untouched born this way cover.

And most importantly, it would have a custom USB stick including every single picture in UHQ.

I can only dream

OMG! I hope Gaga sees this, its an amazing idea Can you imagine that the photoshoot is so big that there's probably sets we still haven't seen?

Mariano Vivanco

Pt 1 | Pt 2

I believe there is every photo available taken by MV in these two packs, all in the highest quality available.

If there are any missing, please tell me so I can update my collection!

Such a sweetie you are

Alien Tulip

The photo would be so amazing if her weave was styled and her eyebrows prettier.

why does her eyes look illuminotic black?

I think they were edited, like her nose. I don't know how that edit is called, sorry.

OT: Your set is awesome. One of the best albums ever :legend: