💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove

​That one is actually real. Someone posted a fake where she looked stoned :rip:  

How can that be real if her eyes are still mirrored, plus her face is still very beautiful + 2 arms together like in the photo doesn't look like that, I don't think this is real

Julia Volkova #1 stan

RainingOnMe

How can that be real if her eyes are still mirrored, plus her face is still very beautiful + 2 arms together like in the photo doesn't look like that, I don't think this is real

​VLM (Inez's management) gave out these tagged raws as samples to specific people. I received one as well, but just this one. I don't think the eyes were ever mirrored, the lashes are different.

​This was part of those photos that I posted on my tumblr a few days ago. It was for the 2009 VMAs rehearsal 

This leaked over a year ago, plus, this wasn't on your blog. 

RainingOnMe

​The first post, but I didn't leak it. It was posted by a random tumblr trader a while back.

This leaked over a year ago, plus, this wasn't on your blog. 

​First post at the bottom.. :saladga: If you read the thread, I clearly stated not all of them were new.

Flippy

​How do you get all this stuff? :giveup: I love it so much, wish I could own something like this.

Thank you so much for sharing! :hug: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

http://disneyprincesshigh.tumblr.com/post/121688892804/exclusive-lady-gaga-shot-by-nick-knight-for-born Leaked this yesterday, but I didn't think about posting it here so I'm doing it now. :)

Thanks for sharing, will you post the HQ versions?

I had these pictures before they leaked, these are the only quality people have.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

RainingOnMe

http://disneyprincesshigh.tumblr.com/post/121688892804/exclusive-lady-gaga-shot-by-nick-knight-for-born Leaked this yesterday, but I didn't think about posting it here so I'm doing it now. :)

I had these pictures before they leaked, these are the only quality people have.

Congrats! You had what was stolen from my friend by your friend. :)  You act like what you posted was so exclusive, I've had this stuff since 2011. Yours is nothing close to exclusive.

And by the way, I posted those last week. Yours was more fortunate to get more notes.

Edited by Astraeus

Congrats! You had what was stolen from my friend by your friend. :)  You act like what you posted was so exclusive, I've had this stuff since 2011. It's nothing close to exclusive.

And by the way, I posted those last week. Yours was more fortunate to get more notes.

If only you knew, boo! I know these aren't exclusive, they were thrown around like it was nothing for months. And also I leaked mine untagged ;) Mess. But anyways!

Edited by uvglo

RainingOnMe

If only you knew, boo! I know these aren't exclusive, they were thrown around like it was nothing for months. And I leaked mine untagged ;) But anyways!

You bottom-feeding traders love to act like you're all that, I've had all of this way before any of you did. Your friend got my friend's material by having someone hack his email, and that was 3 months ago. Whereas my friend and I have had them for 4 years. You all come around acting like it's yours to trade and scam. That's not cool. But like you said, anyways!

Edited by Astraeus
  • Like 1

You bottom-feeding traders love to act like you're all that, I've had all of this way before any of you did. Your friend got my friend's material by having someone hack his email, and that was 3 months ago. You all come around acting like it's yours to trade and scam. That's not cool. But like you said, anyways!

Once again, if you knew.. I've had these for months too. Ask your partner. I didn't trade any of them. And stop acting like you aren't a bottom feeding trader. Having some pictures doesn't make you special.

RainingOnMe

Once again, if you knew.. I've had these for months too. Ask your partner. I didn't trade any of them. And stop acting like you aren't a bottom feeding trader. Having some pictures doesn't make you special.

I'm not claiming to be special, neither I am a trader. I already know how you and Noah got this material, so it's not worth discussing over and over again.