Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

unpopular katy opinions

teawhore

Featured Posts

FentyGa
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

As much as i despise Taylor Swift ... Taylor has better music videos. And don't forget the Queen of music videos:

4ed02942e737b2ad93c737d45c6440a0--grande

Taylor has upped her video game recently, but before the Rep era, most of her videos were boring. Even some from 1989 like Style and Shake It Off

As for Gaga, she has quite good videos, but she often gets lost in her concepts to the point where i can get confusing. And while I do think Judas (Gaga's best video imo) is better than Unconditionally (Katy's best video), Katy brings her A game everytime. Her only bad video is IKAG. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EauDeToilette

Swish Swish is the BEST song on Witness.

Roar is one of the best singles of 2013, better than Applause

PRISM is her best album, followed by witness

bon appetit is also an incredible bop that deserved to go top 10

whore

Witness is her best album, in fact the only album I like of hers. Every other album seems inauthentic and try-hard. The singles from Witness are all BOPS, but the collaborations are questionable. 

buttsicle

Tbh I don't really like Teenage Dream (the album) that much :poot: I have to be in a very specific mood to listen to TD songs otherwise I just skip them :emma:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Witness isn't bad. Chained To The Rhythm is a BOP.

I think the Witness album cover is awesome. 

I find Ur So Gay funny lol

I HATE Firework.

funkyhaus

The way she can laugh at herself and handle failure is admirable and others should take notes :lolly:

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Taylor has upped her video game recently, but before the Rep era, most of her videos were boring. Even some from 1989 like Style and Shake It Off

As for Gaga, she has quite good videos, but she often gets lost in her concepts to the point where i can get confusing. And while I do think Judas (Gaga's best video imo) is better than Unconditionally (Katy's best video), Katy brings her A game everytime. Her only bad video is IKAG. 

I thought Applause got a music video didn't it? Judas is supposed to be her BEST? Bad Romance Sweetie :giveup:

Now onto Katy videos: Bon Appetit is terrible, same goes for Swish Swish. Roar and Firework are both very boring music videos. Katys  music videos are either hit or miss theres nothing in between. Ok maybe Thinking Of You but the rest :sweat: There's one common theme bewteen her bad and her good mv's. The good one are usually visually very stunning while the bad ones seem to be either boring or bland or in SS and BA case failures in every single possible way.

Gaga may have cluster****ed concepts but you can look deeper into them. Nothing to interpret in a Katy video :awkney:

AlexanderMagno

Katy Perry is one of the few artists out there who still stands for her album, even when it flops hard. She doesn't receive enough credit for that.

Teenage Dream and Prism are the definition of filler albums (not sure if this one's unpopular).

Bon Appetit song is very good. Bon Appetit music video is awesome. It was probably the best pop music video of the year.

Gagadonna

1. roar is boring as ****

2. witness is underrated

3. katy is really nice and funny

corvus albus
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

WHAT?!

There's nothing clever or funny about this song. It's plain terrible. Katy how dumb do you think i am?! This is like if Justin Bieber released a song with the words: "SHAWTY IS AN EENIE MEENIE MINEY MO LOVER" oh wait a minute....

whore
52 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she should apologize for Ur So Gay and infact remove that song off her streaming sites

I think the point of that song was taken out of hand. It’s clearly a joke, and it was a joke made at a time when that topic was less sensitive. I think simply retiring it from performances is enough. Removing the song would backfire and actually give it more power, making copies of One Of The Boys that feature it more rare and thus more valuable. 

HighwayFantasy

This is easy: i dance my f*cking ass of almost every night to Bon Appetit. Its so damn catchy and the beat is tooooo good. I play it every time when I'm with friends before clubbing and everyone is going bezerk on it. :trollga::classy:

3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

There's nothing clever or funny about this song. It's plain terrible. Katy how dumb do you think i am?! This is like if Justin Bieber released a song with the words: "SHAWTY IS AN EENIE MEENIE MINEY MO LOVER" oh wait a minute....

Its one of my favorite Katy songs :selena: 

Archived