💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would princess die been a hit with monsters

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I personally love the song but I know this fanbase generally dosen't like stripped down accoustic music and prefers club electronic so would it be a hit or become little bit hated like dope or million reasons

UnnamedArtist

If I'm not mistaken, Gaga said that the studio version is more electronic and dance (most likely, as a Gypsy), so it could well be a hit :staymad:

Laceface

They'll probably complain that the acoustic/original version is better than the studio so :toofunny:

misunderstood

The song is registered as her just being the sole writer and everything. I honestly think it was just recorded as a acoustic song, which is what I think is best.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Bolkins

I think if she released it back then it would of been received like how Dope was, "this isn't a bop, her voice is so deep, its so depressing" etc. 

Bloodyjack
35 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Million Reasons? hated? where?

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

Where you been at girl the entire fanbase thinks it's overrated

ryanripley
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

Where you been at girl the entire fanbase thinks it's overrated

no they don't lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lnds500

FUAQfkb.gif

That song deserves to be released, hit or no hit. And if there is an alternate, move dance-y version, I want the acoustic one as well.

huttont
18 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I think if she released it back it would of been received like how Dope was, "this isn't a bop, her voice is so deep, its so depressing" etc. 

This

Nicogly
8 minutes ago, huttont said:

This

Not true. Thats a more recent mentally. During late BTW everyone was HERE for a princess die studio version. So I'd say it would be a highlight for fans. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Mythos

Didn't enjoy the song, same as with Dope. I mean, i get where she is coming with this song, but life is hard enough, i personally dont need songs that suck out all the energy out of me. Million Reasons is still very emotional, but still so enjoyable. 

Archived