Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts Selfie

CanadaGoesGaga

Featured Posts

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Yeah I'm like super scared to piss off a couple of horny teenagers :ladyhaha: It's a fact she looks nothing like how she was 3 years ago and I have every right not to support face fillers when not needed :lolly: If you can't handle the truth the blame is on you. Chow :bon:

her face was gunna change anyway, it's called aging and make up lol just leave her alone and let her decide what she wants to do

the fillers have no impact on you

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Yeah I'm like super scared to piss off a couple of horny teenagers :ladyhaha: It's a fact she looks nothing like how she was 3 years ago and I have every right not to support face fillers when not needed :lolly: If you can't handle the truth the blame is on you. Chow :bon:

how do you even know that fillers are "not needed"? cosmetic procedures have been used to help with chronic pain such as fibromyalgia which gaga has. her face has changed constantly throughout the years for several reasons besides fillers. she looks way better than she ever did a couple years ago anyway. 

MEDONER
1 minute ago, blackthorns said:

"horny teenage" is a valid call out of me, I'll give you that one lmao

I have nothing against you don't get me wrong, in fact I'm not here debating opinions or anything, it's all in good fun tbh :D 

MEDONER
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Horny teenager who? You have no real power here, shoo shoo. 

The fact itself that you're bothered by my comments gives me a little power on you, don't you think? I'm aiming for full control of this thread (of this thread) :lolly:

TimisaMonster

Why does this look like that gif of her waving as she walks out of a room...

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MEDONER
8 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

how do you even know that fillers are "not needed"? cosmetic procedures have been used to help with chronic pain such as fibromyalgia which gaga has. her face has changed constantly throughout the years for several reasons besides fillers. she looks way better than she ever did a couple years ago anyway. 

Because her face had nothing wrong to begin with for example? What a lame excuse to say that she injects her cheeks and lips because it helps with chronic pain when it's obvious she's just following a trend :sure:

MEDONER
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

her face was gunna change anyway, it's called aging and make up lol just leave her alone and let her decide what she wants to do

the fillers have no impact on you

Oh so does that mean that I can either support them or shut up? Ok Kim Jong-Un :diane:

KyliesChild
Just now, MEDONER said:

Because her face had nothing wrong to begin with for example? What a lame excuse to say that she inkects her cheeks and lips because it helps with chronic pain when it's obvious she's just following a trend :sure:

she's had cosmetic injections during 5F2 as she talked about her chronic pain. Botox, fillers, etc. are clinically proven to help with pain management and they have been used by people who are suffering with the disease as well. you can't just say that assuming that she had fillers to help with her chronic pain is a "lame excuse" when you're just pulling excuses of your own out of your ass such as that she's "following a trend" to justify your rudeness 

ryanripley
Just now, MEDONER said:

Oh so does that mean that I can either support them or shut up? Ok Kim Jong-Un :diane:

no, it just means stop making such a big deal out of it as if it has any significance in your life aka grow up

as some one else stated, you have no idea why she gets fillers. maybe they're for fibro, maybe they're for looks, either way worry about your own face cus she doesn't care and the constant picking at her face is tiring to read

Retron

Gaga spotted in Malibu posing with Epson XP-830 Printer/Scanner and Georgia-Pacific brand standard 92 printer paper.

FXrfATg.jpg

2 minutes ago, Retron said:

Gaga spotted in Malibu posing with Epson XP-830 Printer/Scanner and Georgia-Pacific brand standard 92 printer paper.

FXrfATg.jpg

Tech queen :diane: 

HP who?

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

MEDONER
1 minute ago, KyliesChild said:

she's had cosmetic injections during 5F2 as she talked about her chronic pain. Botox, fillers, etc. are clinically proven to help with pain management and they have been used by people who are suffering with the disease as well. you can't just say that assuming that she had fillers to help with her chronic pain is a "lame excuse" when you're just pulling excuses of your own out of your ass such as that she's "following a trend" to justify your rudeness 

And how exactly am I being rude? Did I call her ugly or anything? I don't think so, I just don't support fillers and that's just my opinion, I don't want to change the others opinion either and the one pulling out excuses is you, like if she did it just for beauty reasons it would be a bad thing so she MUST have done it to help her with pain, yea rite :ladyhaha: Except she's had chronic pain after her hip surgery in 2013 and she started injecting stuff in middle 2012, so you can just do basic math here, cosmic lover :trollga:

AnnTakamaki
5 minutes ago, Retron said:

FXrfATg.jpg

Intel decreased, GagaXEpson for LG6 coming :derpga:

MEDONER
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no, it just means stop making such a big deal out of it as if it has any significance in your life aka grow up

as some one else stated, you have no idea why she gets fillers. maybe they're for fibro, maybe they're for looks, either way worry about your own face cus she doesn't care and the constant picking at her face is tiring to read

I just stated that she looks unrecognizable, after people since 3+ years ago saying that it was no big deal because they were 'temporary', I did not say ANYTHING about if she looks good or bad, better or worse, that's just your own assumption. And what I stated was a fact. I can assure you I don't lose any sleep because of it but thanks for telling me to grow up without knowing shìt about me you super wise man :kara:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

I just stated that she looks unrecognizable, after people since 3+ years ago saying that it was no big deal because they were 'temporary', I did not say ANYTHING about if she looks good or bad, better or worse, that's just your own assumption. And what I stated was a fact. I can assure you I don't lose any sleep because of it but thanks for telling me to grow up without knowing shìt about me you super wise man :kara:

unrecognizable is dramatic, the point is to just chill and let it go

Archived