💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts Selfie

CanadaGoesGaga

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Yasss Gaga go to clubs, have friends, eat food, PARTAY all you want. Find new and refreshing inspiration for LG6!!! 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackthorns
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

I guess it's safe to assume her face just will not go back to its former glory. Who even is this woman :gum:

a beautiful one?

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

MEDONER
2 minutes ago, blackthorns said:

a beautiful one?

Are you trying to say that the old Gaga was ugly and needed to change the shape of her face to look beautiful? :interestinga:

ryanripley
Just now, MEDONER said:

Are you trying to say that the old Gaga was ugly and needed to change the shape of her face to look beautiful? :interestinga:

they're saying she's still beautiful

it's just a face

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

blackthorns
Just now, MEDONER said:

lmao I'm not saying that all XD

I'm just saying shes just as pretty today as she was in 2007

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Kimblue

Nope, but I think she’s more attractive now. 

adamsenigma
7 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Her face looks more simmetrical and I think she looks prettier. So yes, imo. 

CanadaGoesGaga
13 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

I guess it's safe to assume her face just will not go back to its former glory. Who even is this woman :gum:

Be gone, before somebody drops a house on you too. 

MEDONER
Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Be gone, before somebody drops a house on you too. 

Yeah I'm like super scared to piss off a couple of horny teenagers :ladyhaha: It's a fact she looks nothing like how she was 3 years ago and I have every right not to support face fillers when not needed :lolly: If you can't handle the truth the blame is on you. Chow :bon:

MEDONER
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Her face looks more simmetrical and I think she looks prettier. So yes, imo. 

Rude :lolly: 

blackthorns

Yeah I'm like super scared to piss off a couple of horny teenagers :ladyhaha: It's a fact she looks nothing like how she was 3 years ago and I have every right not to support face fillers when not needed :lolly: If you can't handle the truth the blame is on you. Chow :bon:

"horny teenage" is a valid call out of me, I'll give you that one lmao

CanadaGoesGaga
4 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Horny teenager who? You have no real power here, shoo shoo. 

Archived