💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why hasn’t Miley done EDM?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Why hasn’t Miley gone into EDM Music? Why do you think she hasn’t? Madonna, Gaga, Rihanna, & Britney have all done it and I wonder why a major pop icon like Miley hasn’t? She could’ve done it with any of her last 3 albums but didn’t. 

Do you think she will do it in the nearby future? I know the trend might be gone but hey you never know. And would you want EDM from Miley? 

Would if we got an ARTPOP from her? :sis: or a single like Where Have You Been or B!tch I’m Madonna (not the lyrics but sound only, Haha) 

Discuss

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TimisaMonster

The closest she did was Cant Be Tamed album and it was a bop and she had some great songs...idk...her honkey tonks country roots are too strong so she gravitates towards that sound lol

Shed be more popular if her music was better...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ryanripley

bc she built up a fanbase around her pop/hip hop sound and then alienated them all when she went back to country folk pop

if anything, now is her chance to rebuild a fanbase with EDM if she wants to but i don't think anybody would take her seriously :laughga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Would if we got an ARTPOP from her? :sis: or a single like Where Have You Been or B!tch I’m Madonna (not the lyrics but sound only, Haha) 

ARTPOP: This is not the kind of person she is and not the music she makes

Where Have You Been: Please no one song like this is definitly enough (i like the song though)

B*tch I'm Madonna: Terrible song everything about it. Lyrics, production, video. Just rancid from beginning to end. Miley do not stoop down to this level i'm begging you :sweat:

derpmonster

Party in the USA was sort of Pre-DM. Like The Fame. :sis:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Pop Music

I neeed Karen Don't Be Sad DJ White Shadow Version giphy.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

mucinex

If she did something like b*tch I'm Madonna production wise I'd love that! I love Sophie and I think she would fit well with Mileys quirky voice. 

nativenewyorker

I think this is the closest she’s come. Maybe she just doesn’t identify with the sound. I don’t feel like it would do any good for her brand if she did venture into EDM. Her voice is more suited for country/pop.

RochestrMonstr

I don’t think she needs to resort to EDM, nor would I want her to. I think she has a nice voice that lends itself well to a more raw/stripped sound. 

Then again, I don’t care much for EDM, besides Gaga’s. And even then I was glad when she shifted away from it. 

FATCAT
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

then alienated them all when she went back to country folk pop

Damn, that's some straight tea right there. No pot holders or nothin.

Purr more, hiss less.

ALGAYDO

Maybe she just doesn’t like that specific gengre? But that won’t make much sense since she trashed Urban music right after making a whole áss urban-influenced album 😂 

scallywally

Dooo it! was Electronic as it gets but I dont know if you could call it EDM.

Archived