💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Scáthach was better than The Countess

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Although it was a minor role, I think it was more interesting and better interpreted by Gaga than the Countess. The Countess, to me, felt like a character design by Ryan Murphy just to fit Gaga.

It would have been more interesting to know about this character than just the vanities of the Countess. 

Jonathan2244

Couldn’t disagree more sorry, The Countess was Gaga, the role was basically made for Gaga, sometimes when I look at Gaga I see the countess that’s how good her acting is, I see The Countess as an alter ego of Gaga, The side of Gaga about not giving up and not giving any ****s :) x the determination, emotions and fierceness Gaga gave and put into the countess was superb, I think a established actress would of found it hard to be the countess as well as gaga, hence why Gaga got the golden globe, we love a queen. 

AmericanGUY

IaQgSzO.jpg

first of all bich

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Jonathan2244 said:

Couldn’t disagree more sorry, The Countess was Gaga, the role was basically made for Gaga, sometimes when I look at Gaga I see the countess that’s how good her acting is, I see The Countess as an alter ego of Gaga, The side of Gaga about not giving up and not giving any ****s :) x the determination, emotions and fierceness Gaga gave and put into the countess was superb, I think a established actress would of found it hard to be the countess as well as gaga, hence why Gaga got the golden globe, we love a queen. 

And thats exactly the problem with The Countess. It was not challenging at all and it was designed for Gaga, but that's not what actors do. They don't get roles designed for them, they get into the skin of the character. 

The Child

I always prefer when an actor goes from something totally different so I should maybe start watching season 6 to form an opinion about Scatach but yeah The Countess felt way too Gaga, she loved fashion, she loved blood, I mean they were/are so alike but no one else could have played The Countess though

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I’ve always thought this. Scáthach was a faaaaarrr more impressive, interesting, and challenging character for her. 

rumours

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

I’m glad we didn’t get a whole season about a sex-crazed forest person. 

sipthistea
1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

I’m glad we didn’t get a whole season about a sex-crazed forest person. 

But instead we got a whole season about a sex-crazed-vampire fantasy version of Gaga :laughga:

rumours
5 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

But instead we got a whole season about a sex-crazed-vampire fantasy version of Gaga :laughga:

Yes, you’ve got it! Does this now all make sense?

I hope so cause the exam over this material will occur 3 days from today. 

MaleLankyDogwoodtwigborer-max-1mb.gif

Ashley

Yes! I agree. I liked the countess okay but you can tell how much she improved in Roanoke and it was fun to see her play someone so different. I was disappointed when she didn’t come back as the actress who played Scathach, since that was her real character.

sethrb101

Hmmmmm... respectfully, no. Both iconic, but the Countess is superior for sure. Then again, it was a much meatier role, so it's not at the fault of Gaga or anything. The Countess is literally I-C-O-N-I-C. It's a standout pop culture moment. 

#Gaga2020

Archived