💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Ready Player One

Sky del Blue

Featured Posts

Sky del Blue

Next friday me and my cousin are going to the cinema and we wanted to watch a movie in 4dx but there are only a couple of movies that are supported by the 4dx technology one of them being 'Ready Player One'. I've seen the trailer and it seems amazing to me, so I was wondering did any of you see it, and if you did, what did you think about it? Was it good? Should I watch a different movie?

I'm asking because this is my first time watching a movie in 4dx and I want it to be amazing, plus the tickets are a bit pricey so I don't really want to waste my money on boring movies.

A Hybrid

It's a lot of fun to watch but not really up there with many other spielberg films. But I can tell you'll have a lot of fun

No family’s safe when I sashay

My family and I weren’t expecting much and we LOVED IT! Like we were shocked at how at great it was. 

Vision of Love

I thought it was very entertaining and cute!! there were a couple parts that made me go "really girl..." but other than that it is a fun movie :)  the oasis is cool and the main character is quite attractive imo 

Hi Its Nicole

I saw it yesterday and it was way better than expected.

Hello Gaga

Chuckles

I seriously think this movie is terrible because of its trailer but if other users say they are over their expectations I think you will be alright.

Anderson123

I've never read the book so I went there with 0 expectations but I really enjoyed the film, it is fun and it has a lot and I mean A LOT of pop culture references. There were a couple of moments where I was like "Ehh really?" but other than that it's a great film to see in 4DX.

ModernEcstasy

If you have read the book, the film will be a huge disappointment. They have switched and changed almost everything, to the point that it could’ve been an original film. 

As a standalone movie, it is fantastic. 

RAMROD

I enjoyed it for what it is tbh.

OFC something taken from literature will never be satisfying, but the changes are for a good reason imho. Some of the things from the book may not translate well to the big screen.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived