Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

#Justice4HeyGirl

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Gonzi

Ok I'm not one to complain or join any meltdowns but I can't believe we're exiting the Joanne era without any Hey Girl live performances. It's the only song that hasn't been performed live from Joanne and I dreamed of it being performed at the Grammys but Million Months just wouldn't let go of the spotlight.:giveup:

Also I can't believe so many monsters dislike this song and I don't really understand why. It has a beautiful message, it's her best collaboration after Telephone and easily one of her best produced songs yet. Also THAT BRIDGE. I feel like it deserved more and chill/synth pop has been a thing for a while so I think both young and older people would've been very accepting of it had it been released as a promo/buzz single. :noparty:

#RIPHeyGirl

mister max

I could not agree more,it is sadly one of the most underrated songs of Gagas repertoire :cryga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Ziggy

I’m sure she had plans to perform it before the cancellation. Le sigh. I agree, it’s beautiful, though could do to loosen up a bit. Florence is great and so is Gaga, but the instrumental feels a little too precise like it needs hit just a little less precisely. I think if it did that it would have even more soul to it because the song breaths. I imagine it would be great live.

sidenote: I LOVE that bridge. Up there with her best and really the saving grace of the song. The rest isn’t bad, but it needs that bridge to break up the flow of the melody a bit to keep it from being a snooze. But what a bridge. Great lyrics, melody, harmony, vocal track, production, tempo. It’s fantastic.

Chris Evans

not sure how it would've done as a single but it's just such a great record

Just imagine the live version of it with Florence :wub: I know she performed Hey girl at JWT once or twice (im not sure) but with Florence live it would be emotional <3.. also i wanted DIC as single :(.. or Diamond Heart.. 

Damon

Hey Girl >infinite> Telephone

and that's a fact you'll have to deal with

... and now i just sit in silence.

teawhore
4 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Hey Girl >infinite> Telephone

and that's a fact you'll have to deal with

no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

♡ nyc ♡

Damon
2 minutes ago, TEAWHORE said: