💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | The Fame Megarate 2.0

Antonio

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Antonio said:

#9 is one of my personal favorites, can you guess which one it is?

giphy.gif

Paper Gangsta. :selena:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre
2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Why

Is

I Like It Rough

Still

In

t4CSs06.gif

Cause issa bop. Paper Gangsta on the other hand, why is THAT still in 

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

shame
1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

Why

Is

I Like It Rough

Still

In

t4CSs06.gif

Because LoveGame and Paper Gangsta need to go first :triggered:

angels forever, forever angels

Antonio

[#9] I Like It Rough
[Score] 7.577

[Highs] @Gagz [11]
[Lows] @GaGaSwift [0]

xLSdrAC.jpg

[ Antonio's Remark ] [9.3]

a SONG. Absolutely love the synths and they go super well with the voice effect in the background. Great melody, super catchy, it's just an all-around, which means a lot since most of the rest of this album is quite lackluster.

Commentary ]

Hide contents

@Gagz [11]
This is By far my favorite song on the album, and it makes me sad that she’s never performed it.

@The Louvre [10]
I want her to perform this masterpiece live so bad.

@Impostor [10]
Interesting production and dark, mysterious lyrics, this track could have been an iconic single and video.

@The Bling [9]
:pray: 
Speechless.mp3

@Beytwice [9]
:trollga:

@That J [9]
This is another banger I'd love to see on a new tour. That chorus is LIT and gets me going every time.  I like it rough too, baby. What?!

@Gypsygaga1 [8]
I have to be in a certain mood for this track.

@maxblac [8]
The fact that she's never performed this just blows my mind.

@ChavaWM [7]
need a live performance.

@Gardevoir [6]
Not my face, kinda forgettable tbh.

@PerfectCure [6]
I hated this song because I thought it sounded really stupid. With time, it actually became a cute tune, even though I still can't say that I truly like it.

@Gagnetti [5.5]
This track is rather mysterious, I don't know how to explain, but I'll try.
From the beggining, you kinda have an idea about the song just from the lines "Your love is nothing I can't fight. Can't sleep with the man who dims my shine". You would guess it's a song about a person that is no good for you and can be rather abusive/manipulative, but you still have a feeling/attraction for her.
Later, she says "I'm a hard girl, loving me's like chewing on pearls, you got me wondering why I, I like it rough". It means that she knows the person very, very well and her intentions, so she won't spend much time with her, maybe 'til she feels totally satisfied, when she fulfilled her pleasure issues.
As the song goes she eventually says "Prom girl wipes her tears with silver lines and she can't get enough". For me, that's about drug addiction.
So I thought "the guy is really harsh on her, so she would take drugs to feel free or more pleasure as being with him wasn't enough." Backing vocals (I think she says that): "Is it cause you don't mean it, or because I don't feel it".
But, after deeply getting into the song, I would say it's about depression. It kinda revels the symptoms as the story goes, and it fits perfectly. It's about how tough it is to feel pleasure and joy onto things/moments in life and how quick it fades away, and to get some feelings back, she relies on drugs. 
Really sad song if you ask me. 
I really really like the lyrics and message, but as "LoveGame", for personal reasons, I gave this score.

@jensentyy [5]
I mean, I know the fanbase are mostly gays but...but this song isn't even that good! Y'all need to get a good, rough, ear ****

@Oriane [4]
One of the worst songs on the album, the only good part for me are the harmonies in the chorus. I love it when she did this kind of vocals.

LAST TIME: #6

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

BeIIadonna
Just now, Antonio said:

[#9] I Like It Rough
[Score] 7.577

[Highs] @Gagz [11]
[Lows] @GaGaSwift [0]

xLSdrAC.jpg

a SONG. Absolutely love the synths and they go super well with the voice effect in the background. Great melody, super catchy, it's just an all-around, which means a lot since most of the rest of this album is quite lackluster.

Commentary ]

Reveal hidden contents

@Gagz [11]
This is By far my favorite song on the album, and it makes me sad that she’s never performed it.

@The Louvre [10]

@Impostor [10]
Interesting production and dark, mysterious lyrics, this track could have been an iconic single and video.

@The Bling [9]
Speechless.mp3

@Beytwice [9]

@That J [9]
This is another banger I'd love to see on a new tour. That chorus is LIT and gets me going every time.  I like it rough too, baby. What?!

@Gypsygaga1 [8]

@maxblac [8]

@ChavaWM [7]
need a live performance.

@Gardevoir [6]

@PerfectCure [6]
I hated this song because I thought it sounded really stupid. With time, it actually became a cute tune, even though I still can't say that I truly like it.

@Gagnetti [5.5]
From the beggining, you kinda have an idea about the song just from the lines "Your love is nothing I can't fight. Can't sleep with the man who dims my shine". You would guess it's a song about a person that is no good for you and can be rather abusive/manipulative, but you still have a feeling/attraction for her.
Later, she says "I'm a hard girl, loving me's like chewing on pearls, you got me wondering why I, I like it rough". It means that she knows the person very, very well and her intentions, so she won't spend much time with her, maybe 'til she feels totally satisfied, when she fulfilled her pleasure issues.
As the song goes she eventually says "Prom girl wipes her tears with silver lines and she can't get enough". For me, that's about drug addiction.
So I thought "the guy is really harsh on her, so she would take drugs to feel free or more pleasure as being with him wasn't enough." Backing vocals (I think she says that): "Is it cause you don't mean it, or because I don't feel it".
But, after deeply getting into the song, I would say it's about depression. It kinda revels the symptoms as the story goes, and it fits perfectly. It's about how tough it is to feel pleasure and joy onto things/moments in life and how quick it fades away, and to get some feelings back, she relies on drugs. 
I really really like the lyrics and message, but as "LoveGame", for personal reasons, I gave this score.

@jensentyy [5]
I mean, I know the fanbase are mostly gays but...but this song isn't even that good! Y'all need to get a good, rough, ear ****

@Oriane [4]
One of the worst songs on the album, the only good part for me are the harmonies in the chorus. I love it when she did this kind of vocals.

980x.gif

Me slapping you away from your computer

The Bling

MY BABY I LIKE IT ROUGH HOW DARE ALL OF YOU I I I I I I

mr5V5_s-200x150.gifmr5V5_s-200x150.gifmr5V5_s-200x150.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Antonio
Just now, slayo said:

Disco Heaven in the top 8? I am appalled

it was #10

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

[#9] I Like It Rough
[Score] 7.577

[Highs] @Gagz [11]
[Lows] @GaGaSwift [0]

xLSdrAC.jpg

Commentary ]

Reveal hidden contents

@Gagz [11]

@The Louvre [10]

@Impostor [10]

@The Bling [9]
Speechless.mp3

@Beytwice [9]

@That J [9]

@Gypsygaga1 [8]

@maxblac [8]

@ChavaWM [7]
need a live performance.

@Gardevoir [6]

@PerfectCure [6]

@Gagnetti [5.5]

@jensentyy [5]

@Oriane [4]

tenor.gif?itemid=5393163

shame
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

[#9] I Like It Rough
[Score] 7.577

good ****ing bye

5xKBviz.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Archived