Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Born This Way REALLY the Album of the Decade?

Green Detox

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

To me, I feel like Judas wasn't hated by critics tbh. A lot praised the song, but since a lot of controversy happened with the song with the Christians, they banned the song on the radio. In the US, it did pretty good, its 2x Platinum and debuted at #10 on the Hot 100, which was the Hot Shot Debut that week. All over the word, besides the US, it reached the top 10 and spend more than 20 weeks on the chart, while debuting #1 in South Korea and it reached the top 10 in over 20 countries. Also, it is her 5th most watched video with almost 300,000,000 views. I think it shouldn't have been the 2nd Single, it should be like the 3rd or 4th, but Gaga and her label took a risk to release the single during the religious month of the year. But, look it debuted in the top 10 in April. I wouldn't call it a flop and its a great song. That is why its my favorite song of all time. I mentiomed this topic because I see a lot of people complain that Judas ruined her, while it did get backlash, it didn't ruin her or Born This Way. It actually had bigger success than Yoü and I. While You and I did sell more and charted higher only in the US. Judas, charted in some countries where You and I didn't and Judas has more giewes and streams than You and I.

Archived