đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Born This Way REALLY the Album of the Decade?

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

2:30

in 2 years, the 2010s era is about to end. But up to this day now, do you still agree with Gaga's words, that Born This Way is the Greatest Album released since 2010? This Decade?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

Don't mind me, just making sure nobody drags it to the pits of hell

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

FRANK1991

I think so but

I'm interested to hear other answers too

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

It is for sure her best work. And always one of my faves. I haven't had that sort of feeling from listening to music since.

PerfectIllusion

I don't like it that much tbh :ph34r: i prefer Joanne and The Fame Monster 

Born This way and ARTPOP have some bops but they are also loud as f*** 

berlinforme

Due to it being so "weird" and not as related to trends it's really timeless to me, so I can actually go back listening to it every year since its release. In the way that it's the only album I constantly listen to for 7-8 years now, it really is my album of the decade :wub:

GaGaAst
22 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

in 2 years, the 2010s era is about to end. But up to this day now, do you still agree with Gaga's words, that Born This Way is the Greatest Album released since 2010? This Decade?

Only if  some filters are removed from the album. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

highbythebeach

It depends on what you are mean...if you're talking about the most impactful, I'm not too sure ( I don't know much about things like that). But if you mean based on quality, it really isn't possible to say because everyone has different music tastes. Everyone doesn't have the same favorite food or tv show, so how can everyone have the same favorite album  

Anjuways I'm just rambling at this point im pretty sure what I wrote just now makes absolutely no sense and I should be really getting to bed. Goodnight :icega:

It is her most creative piece of work and I doubt she will top that in terms of creativity.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Mikolaj
38 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

My country did THIS to her and we're still waiting for another show :sharon:

Archived