Perfume

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, DanceInTheDark said:

Link???

Ā 

it's included on the tweet tho?

gallery_big_Lady_Gaga_Unretouched_Versac

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

I've always liked JNDĀ :selena:Ā it's a fun bop. The fact that she got 3 respected rappers on one song is amazing, 2 legends as well.

I just realized that all 4Ā artists she collaboratedĀ with on that album were all rappers/hip hop artists. Inb4 UrbanGa makes ha return for LG6Ā :ladyhaha:

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, Mustang said:

2:16

tumblr_inline_mqbc1heJwE1qz4rgp.gif

Ā 

That and the iconic beat change right after it.Ā :firega:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

ALGAYDO

JND remains one of the songs (not just on AP, butĀ generally in Gagaā€™s discography) that goes thE FƚCKING HARDESTĀ :giveup:Ā you urban-music-haters can remain pressed at how good this song actually is. Even itā€™sĀ demo instrumental goes H A R DĀ :giveup:

Smother Em Eh
3 hours ago, Florian said:

Y'all can hate J&D as much as you want but the instrumental is EVERYTHINGĀ 

big-brother-uk-gina-rave-o.gif

Yes, THIS!

Jewels nā€™ Drugs instrumentals>>> The Instrumentals of todays Hip Hop SongsĀ 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

PartySick

YAAAASSSS :giveup:

I've been DYING to hear what the DJWS break would sound like officially. I wish it was a bit more prominent but it'll do :tony:Ā bring on as much ARTPOP stuff as possible, sis :tony:

Bad Kids

I can't hear the differences maybe because I rarely listen to the song :derpga::ladyhaha:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, JosephH said:

Yes, THIS!

Jewels nā€™ Drugs instrumentals>>> The Instrumentals of todays Hip Hop SongsĀ 

I was just thinking about how he would have FLOURISHED big timeĀ as a producer in todayā€™s popular music climate if he would have gone the commercial route as a producer and started producing music for more pop actsĀ because his productions are soĀ urban yet extremely experimental, and somehow it fits perfectly in todayā€™sĀ climate.Ā 

Fuzzyfishi

I think it's real; different bass synth in the chorus (could just be audio clipping though), and added claps in the chorus (like in the Swinefest version)! Also as someone said mixing sounds different plus finally a studio version ofĀ theĀ DJWS breakdown. Made my day

Archived