💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(Day 4) Gagania: The War of Five Lands (Roleplay)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

LADYGAGASHOOCK

@A Hybrid Unafraid, I walk towards the dragon and locates it with the help of my hearing. Just before the dragon gets aggresive and starts to attack, I open one of my trusty love potions:sara: It’s smell is so fragrant and delicious smelling that the dragon wants to sniff it even further:hor: The dragon approaches towards me, he’s calm and excited:usrs: Fast, I locate his teeth in the dark by touching and pour the love potion in his mouth, just when I feel his nose on the bottle. 

In love, the dragon continues to rub against me like a dog and that’s when I cut his head off with a sword(if I have to kill him:ohno:)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation
1 minute ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

(if I have to kill me:ohno:)

:duck: you were the dragon?!

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, Trepadation said:

:duck: you were the dragon?!

No:toofunny: It auto corrected wrong:poot:

A Hybrid
13 minutes ago, The Bling said:

:selena:@A Hybrid why do we have to choose

Because it'd be unfair if you just brought both Farhan and Bull

Remember, this is not the only challenge

No family’s safe when I sashay

The Bling
3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Because it'd be unfair if you just brought both Farhan and Bull

Remember, this is not the only challenge

Can the bull be destroyed?

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Can the bull be destroyed?

Technically, yes. But it'd be hard.

The Bling
3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Technically, yes. But it'd be hard.

We're keeping the bull then :gaycat:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Trepadation

@A Hybrid

I split the ground where the noise came from. Then I get my imp bae to teleport me to the back of the dragon. I feel around & stab the dragon in the neck. The dragon will breathe fire & I'll direct it's head down to the split in the ground so the fire gets trapped there lighting up the cave. Now that I can see, I get off of the dragon & shoot the dragon in the eyes with my bow. Since it's a cave, I'll shoot at the stalactites above the dragon & use the earthquake ability on the roof of the cave crush the dragon with the stalacites. 

Then I cut it up & drink it's blood :gaycat: and cut out it's organ that creates fire to use later :hor:.

Avenues

@A Hybrid my turn. 

Invisibility on. I touch all the other players. I can see because I light up a little fire with the bronze spear. They all sleep. @Trepadation will probably get dizzy. I hit her on the head with my spear so he faints. (Sorry boo) Also I'm invisible but I guess the dragon can probably smell me so I use a strong smelling Axe body spray randomly on me, the ground and others. I provoke the dragon with my spear and move around confusing him with my location. While he's figuring it out. I go upto him and make him sleep. (he's not a god or an angel so it should work) I stab him in his head then behead him. (Sorry poor guy)

Ouch, My back hurts.

Trepadation
21 minutes ago, Avenues said:

@A Hybrid my turn. 

Invisibility on. I touch all the other players. I can see because I light up a little fire with the bronze spear. They all sleep. @Trepadation will probably get dizzy. I hit her on the head with my spear so he faints. (Sorry boo) Also I'm invisible but I guess the dragon can probably smell me so I use a strong smelling Axe body spray randomly on me, the ground and others. I provoke the dragon with my spear and move around confusing him with my location. While he's figuring it out. I go upto him and make him sleep. (he's not a god or an angel so it should work) I stab him in his head then behead him. (Sorry poor guy)

:awkney: I don’t think we’re in each other’s thing

Avenues
28 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

:awkney: I don’t think we’re in each other’s thing

Mess I'm a flop. 

Ouch, My back hurts.

PrinceOfTheStorm

I circle a flame wall around me and the dragon. I send flames from behind as a distraction and run up. I leap up and use my flame whip/sword and slash on one of its legs. I swirl a flame wall between us and proceed to do the exact opposite I leap up and shoot a tiny fire that doesn’t hurt while a giant flame wall burns its wings. I leap up one last time, and throw my flame sword into its head and ignite it. I then whip the mark on its head to make sure it is dead.

signing out

A Hybrid

Results: The Cave Dragon Challenge

1. @Trepadation: 45/50 point 

1. @Avenues: 45/50 points

1. @LADYGAGASHOOCK 45/50 points

4. @DramaMonster 30/50 points

Commentary: I gave the points based on how likely it would be for you to beat the dragon with your strategy. Frankly, if this were a regular part of the game I'd say to all of you that the dragon was beaten. Trepadation's method was very well thought out and strategical, even though it was a little bit risky. Avenues also took a lot of risk the part where he distracted the dragon even though his invisibility was on, the rest of his strategy was flawless. LadyGagaShoock had a unique plan which I think deserves its spot because it was quick, fast and had no risks at all, except maybe she should have presented the potion a little better or maybe waved the potion to make the smell go around the room. As for DramaMonster, she just got unlucky with her powers this challenge because dragon skin is known to be fireproof. Still, I gave points based on how it would've worked based on a scenario where the finishing move is done with a steel sword.

EVERYONE ELSE STILL HAS TIME TO COMPLETE UNTIL THE THIRD CHALLENGE IS OVER AND THE WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED. WAIT FOR THE SECOND CHALLENGE.

A Hybrid

Challenge 2: The Wars

In this challenge, you will have to get in a war. Killing competitors is not allowed, you have to imprison them at the end to win. All normal war rules apply, except there will only be one phase and no negotiation. You will PM me your attack strategy OR your defense preparations.

The Fame Monster Attack -> Joanne Defend

ARTPOP Attack -> Born This Way Defend

It matters if you win or not, but you can get high points on your strategy even if you lose. Good luck! PM me the strategies.

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Results: The Cave Dragon Challenge

1. @Trepadation: 45/50 point 

1. @Avenues: 45/50 points

1. @LADYGAGASHOOCK 45/50 points

4. @DramaMonster 30/50 points

Commentary: I gave the points based on how likely it would be for you to beat the dragon with your strategy. Frankly, if this were a regular part of the game I'd say to all of you that the dragon was beaten. Trepadation's method was very well thought out and strategical, even though it was a little bit risky. Avenues also took a lot of risk the part where he distracted the dragon even though his invisibility was on, the rest of his strategy was flawless. LadyGagaShoock had a unique plan which I think deserves its spot because it was quick, fast and had no risks at all, except maybe she should have presented the potion a little better or maybe waved the potion to make the smell go around the room. As for DramaMonster, she just got unlucky with her powers this challenge because dragon skin is known to be fireproof. Still, I gave points based on how it would've worked based on a scenario where the finishing move is done with a steel sword.

EVERYONE ELSE STILL HAS TIME TO COMPLETE UNTIL THE THIRD CHALLENGE IS OVER AND THE WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED. WAIT FOR THE SECOND CHALLENGE.

She? :triggered:

Also why didn’t you say it was fireproof. :wtfga:

signing out

Archived