đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(Day 4) Gagania: The War of Five Lands (Roleplay)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna
3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Any unexplained places have to be explored

What was ours :selena: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Perfect Illusion: Creation of illusions within 10 metres

Sinner’s Prayer: Ability to put people to sleep through skin contact. Works on beasts and monsters, doesn’t work on divine.

Diamond Heart: Ability to shift their skin to diamond

Aura: Creation of all kinds of auras with limited power, including protective and damaging

Do What U Want: Ability to use themselves as a voodoo doll. Can kill themselves to kill someone else.

Swine: Ability to transform into a beast at will that is twice the height and four times the weight of a human. Has the power to lift up to 20.000 lbs. Can run 100 metres in  4 seconds and jump up to 40 metres. Can’t think straight while in the form, but can identify allies and enemies.

The Queen: Can mind control people through skin contact. Have to touch someone every minute to keep the mind control going. Works both on humans, monsters and magical beasts. Doesn’t work on divine beings like angels and sphinxes.

Heavy Metal Lover: Can control magnetic metals: Iron, Nickel, Cobalt, Steel, Gadolinium, Dysprosium within 30 metres

Scheiße: Can tell when people are lying. Can force people to tell the truth within 10 metres. Can silence people for an hour if they’re within 10 metres.

Dance In The Dark: Can absorb light and use it, acting as a source of light. Can absorb all light to make the place dark. Works within 50 feet. Can’t absorb light if the source is magic or divine.

Alejandro: Can create fire out of their hands which can reach 3 metres long if used like a flamethrower and 50 metres long if thrown as a fireball. (Just smoke my cigarette and hush.)

So Happy I Could Die: Can talk to the dead. Can revive themselves or another dead person ONCE.

Paparazzi: Can open windows to anywhere, can’t pass through them but can watch. Can’t hear anything.

Poker Face: Is not affected by any magical abilities by anyone else in any condition. Can turn water into poison.

LoveGame: Able to use a “disco stick” which can turn into any weapon. Can only be used by them. Disco sticks can also be moved telekinetically by them.

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid

And the game starts... NOW! 

Say what you do to play. You all start in the city centre in your castles. 

Oh god, I don't know if I like my power :cryga:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

I have the WORST power :gum:

Edited to make it a bit more exciting

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Jus said:

Oh god, I don't know if I like my power :cryga:

Your power is like the most stylish

BeIIadonna
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Edited to make it a bit more exciting

Ok now It's good :selena: 

The Bling
8 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Dance In The Dark: Can absorb light and use it, acting as a source of light. Can absorb all light to make the place dark. Works within 50 feet. Can’t absorb light if the source is magic or divine.

OMG I can sleep peacefully on day time :pray:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

A Hybrid

Okay you all can just say what you do and I’ll guide you. But I need you to take action first.

The Bling
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

@The Bling Leader, what should we do :poot: :gum::derpga:

NNN at the same time :air:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Archived