💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(Day 4) Gagania: The War of Five Lands (Roleplay)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
6 minutes ago, slayo said:

i wanna be john wayne

You’re on the line, I’ll let you know once 4 more players join

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
3 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I lost it at "Sea of the Broken Hip" :rip: 

It’s between Born This Way and ARTPOP :gaycat:

A Hybrid
55 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

@A Hybrid since monstergaga5555 is on TFM now,  who's the leader from BTW?

It’s @Enzo, I’ve added it to the OP the second he left :) 

2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

It’s between Born This Way and ARTPOP :gaycat:

:rip: x100000

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Enzo
Just now, A Hybrid said:

It’s @Enzo, I’ve added it to the OP the second he left :) 

Oh God

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Quartz
37 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:derpga: Chopping of your head is more fun

I shall await your death. There is no love lost once you bite the dust, brother :madge:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

BeIIadonna
Just now, hellothing said:

I shall await your death. There is no love lost once you bite the dust, brother :madge:

:derpga: "I'll fix you with my love" 

:derpga::derpga::derpga:

Quartz
39 minutes ago, Avenues said:

Was going to :interestinga:

But 

This sound good ;)

Thanks for your mercy milord! I am at your disposal. For the glory of the land of dead aunts! Huzza!

PS - For real though, tell me if I'm officially in the game so that I know hahaha

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, hellothing said:

Thanks for your mercy milord! I am at your disposal. For the glory of the land of dead aunts! Huzza!

PS - For real though, tell me if I'm officially in the game so that I know hahaha

You've officially been executed :derpga: 

Quartz
2 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:derpga: "I'll fix you with my love" 

:derpga::derpga::derpga:

Hahahaha oh god you're one of the powerful lords in court who tortures wenches for fun, aren't you? Such a madman :ladyhaha:

BeIIadonna
Just now, hellothing said:

Hahahaha oh god you're one of the powerful lords in court who tortures wenches for fun, aren't you? Such a madman :ladyhaha:

:derpga:

A Hybrid

Land of Joanne

Founded by Queen Joanna, Joanne has been the quietest of all five kingdoms, but also the most beautiful. The government cares about its citizens, making Joanne a land where most people want to live in for all of their lives. Citizens of Joanne are so trustworthy that they are welcomed in all other 4 lands as long as they aren’t soldiers.

Joanne’s most popular folk song is a peaceful ballad called Angel Down, dedicated to the beautiful lights in the north that are believed to be created by angels.

Land of ARTPOP

Founded by King Arthur, ARTPOP is the most futuristic land out of the five. ARTPOP’s kings have always valued science and magic throughout the history and ARTPOP has been the land preferred by young minds to complete their education thanks to its known universities and wide library. Alchemy is also widely trusted in the city.

Although science has the lead, there is a big temple in the city dedicated to Aphrodite. It’s now long forgotten and seen only as a historical building, but the temple somehow never gets old.

Land of Born This Way

Founded by Queen Beatrice, Born This Way cares about equality and freedom more than anything and the citizens will not hestitate to fight against people who will take those things away from them. Born This Way is a tropical land with a wide desert area called Nebraska.

Land of The Fame Monster

Founded by Queen Mary, The Fame Monster is the least populated land out of the five. Populated by humans that is. The Fame Monster has the most magical beasts and monsters, having a habitat of monsters on its own. The most dangerous monsters live far from city.

Land of The Fame

What’s left to king Ferdinand after the others left him all alone, was broken at first. But Ferdinand WAS the most experienced leader and he knew what to do. He needed to do what’s beyond the human capabilities, for that he called the non-humans to work for him.

First came the beautiful elves to help. They showed the ways of archery and told humans all they knew about herbes. Then came the dirty harpies to help with transportation. Lastly the rich Dwarves came with their money and supported the land. As everything was going well, Ferdinand refused to pay the inhumans. So they left the city and built tribes, refusing to leave the country until they were paid. But later, they just got used to the land. They still do not get along well with people, but they do not pose as a threat either.

A Hybrid

Any unexplained places have to be explored

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Land of Joanne

Founded by Queen Joanna, Joanne has been the quietest of all five kingdoms, but also the most beautiful. The government cares about its citizens, making Joanne a land where most people want to live in for all of their lives. Citizens of Joanne are so trustworthy that they are welcomed in all other 4 lands as long as they aren’t soldiers.

Joanne’s most popular folk song is a peaceful ballad called Angel Down, dedicated to the beautiful lights in the north that are believed to be created by angels.

Land of ARTPOP

Founded by King Arthur, ARTPOP is the most futuristic land out of the five. ARTPOP’s kings have always valued science and magic throughout the history and ARTPOP has been the land preferred by young minds to complete their education thanks to its known universities and wide library. Alchemy is also widely trusted in the city.

Although science has the lead, there is a big temple in the city dedicated to Aphrodite. It’s now long forgotten and seen only as a historical building, but the temple somehow never gets old.

Land of Born This Way

Founded by Queen Beatrice, Born This Way cares about equality and freedom more than anything and the citizens will not hestitate to fight against people who will take those things away from them. Born This Way is a tropical land with a wide desert area called Nebraska.

Land of The Fame Monster

Founded by Queen Mary, The Fame Monster is the least populated land out of the five. Populated by humans that is. The Fame Monster has the most magical beasts and monsters, having a habitat of monsters on its own. The most dangerous monsters live far from city.

Land of The Fame

What’s left to king Ferdinand after the others left him all alone, was broken at first. But Ferdinand WAS the most experienced leader and he knew what to do. He needed to do what’s beyond the human capabilities, for that he called the non-humans to work for him.

First came the beautiful elves to help. They showed the ways of archery and told humans all they knew about herbes. Then came the dirty harpies to help with transportation. Lastly the rich Dwarves came with their money and supported the land. As everything was going well, Ferdinand refused to pay the inhumans. So they left the city and built tribes, refusing to leave the country until they were paid. But later, they just got used to the land. They still do not get along well with people, but they do not pose as a threat either.

:gum: We're the least populated....

But we're the most dangerous :derpga: 

Archived