Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(Day 4) Gagania: The War of Five Lands (Roleplay)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

The Bling

THE FAME MONSTERS ONLY: @The Bling @MonsterGaga5555 @DramaMonster Let's think of something :hor:

Spoiler

@The Bling Dance In The Dark: Can absorb light and use it, acting as a source of light. Can absorb all light to make the place dark. Works within 50 feet. Can’t absorb light if the source is magic or divine.

@DramaMonster Alejandro: Can create fire out of their hands which can reach 3 metres long if used like a flamethrower and 50 metres long if thrown as a fireball. (Just smoke my cigarette and hush.)

@MonsterGaga5555 So Happy I Could Die: Can talk to the dead. Can revive themselves or another dead person ONCE.

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

You do whatever you want. Just say it here and I’ll let you know what your action has led you to.

I think there should be some kind of cataclyst to start the game

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

BeIIadonna
Just now, The Bling said:

THE FAME MONSTERS ONLY: @The Bling @MonsterGaga5555 @DramaMonster Let's think of something :hor:

Hide contents

@The Bling Dance In The Dark: Can absorb light and use it, acting as a source of light. Can absorb all light to make the place dark. Works within 50 feet. Can’t absorb light if the source is magic or divine.

@DramaMonster Alejandro: Can create fire out of their hands which can reach 3 metres long if used like a flamethrower and 50 metres long if thrown as a fireball. (Just smoke my cigarette and hush.)

@MonsterGaga5555 So Happy I Could Die: Can talk to the dead. Can revive themselves or another dead person ONCE.

I'll create a PM so others can't see :poot: Actually you PM me and Drama, I'm lazy :selena: 

The Bling

Question about @MonsterGaga5555's powers: If we kill someone from another country and he revives them, can they join us? :hor: Can we use their powers?

A Hybrid
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

I'll create a PM so others can't see :poot: Actually you PM me and Drama, I'm lazy :selena: 

If so, add me too. I have to see everything.

No family’s safe when I sashay

BeIIadonna

Question about @MonsterGaga5555's powers: If we kill someone from another country and he revives them, can they join us? :hor: Can we use their powers?

:poot: Or I could use it if you attack me :poot: 

The Bling
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

I'm even lazier so get to work, your leader tells you :selena:

A Hybrid

No

No family’s safe when I sashay

The Bling
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

No

He can resurrect as many people as he wants but only once right?

lost in limbo

this is a mess already :duck: only 3 members online and only two are from the same team :duck:   

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

The Bling
Just now, HausOfAmericano said:

this is a mess already :duck: only 3 members online and only two are from the same team :duck:   

tumblr_mwle5xi3dh1qb8if0o8_250.gif

Archived