Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

Knife

They should just really split the title and crown both Bianca and Adore. #TeamBiancAdore

That's a cute idea, but I'm not here for that kind of indecisiveness; pick one winner, Ru.

Morbid

Courtney didn't get read so much for always relying on body and rarely changing wig color.

I remember Tatiana used to get a lot of ish for relying on pretty, Carmen, Yara, Joselyn, Willam, and Kenya would also get ish for relying on body, even this season, Ben got a lot of crap for being too costumey, yet Courtney didn't get even close to as hard critique as the other girls I named.

I don't think she's too b---hy, but her ego is just too much.

You've got a point there. She hasn't been nearly as criticized as past queens. Maybe in the beginning, but after a while they let her be. And yes, I thought it was very unfair of the judges to go after Ben Dela's style when everyone else didn't stray away from their own styles.

That's a cute idea, but I'm not here for that kind of indecisiveness; pick one winner, Ru.

God, I would hate that. I really like Adore, more than I did before, but crowning two queens is unnecessary to me. What about other seasons where the crown was tight like Season 3 with Raja and Manilla? I would much rather Ru crown Adore than two queens or even Courtney. Bianca is the clear choice to me. Ru better not f**k it up...

DrewStevens

MAJOR SPOILER (possible winner and Miss Congeniality)

they filmed the reunion last night and after filming all 3 queens winning, they did a take where Adore and Bianca BOTH WON and split the prize money. And DeLa won Miss Congeniality

That would be amazing. I love both and I think Logo should take this opportunity to give them a tv show together.

Interlude

Envisioned this and had to create a picture! Spent like 5mins on this so don't base my skills on this :sweat:

BnPAaEmIEAALTQl.jpg

Courtney retweeted and favourited & Bianca RT'd the wrong guy but fav'd one of my other tweets about how I'm not making a jab at Adore for her weight I meant character wise :legend:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Phantomhive

Envisioned this and had to create a picture! Spent like 5mins on this so don't base my skills on this :sweat:

BnPAaEmIEAALTQl.jpg

Courtney retweeted and favourited & Bianca RT'd the wrong guy but fav'd one of my other tweets about how I'm not making a jab at Adore for her weight I meant character wise :legend:

You created this? I've seen this a lot of times on FB (posted particularly on the top 3 groups + Drag Race group and fan page I think).

---

The official video for "Sissy That Walk" has been released:

Edited by Phantomhive
In I fly on wings of winter.

Interlude

You created this? I've seen this a lot of times on FB (posted particularly on the top 3 groups + Drag Race group and fan page I think).

Yeah kind of expected that tbh. The sad thing is the guy Bianca RT'd got a lot more retweets and favourites than mine did :smh:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

WheresTheDoggo

I really want Adore to win but its funny how Courtney and Adore have both done covers of songs from ARTPOP, Adore has done Aura and Courtney has done Donatella.

Also an interestng fact, Gaga is team Courtney because Perry (who makes outfits for Gaga) also has been friends with Courtney/Shane from back when they were in Australia together and Perry makes outfits for Courtney too so Gaga is friends through Perry so that how Gaga and Courtney are friends

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

RebelRebel

Bianca slays my soul. She needs her own TV show, tbh. I don't know what I'm going to do when It's all over Monday night. I'll need my weekly Bianca fix  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: