"Your Song" released on Spotify

ryanripley

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

Ughhhh why isn’t it on Apple Music yet

it’s not like it’s gonna hurt its BB debut if they release it Thursday vs Friday :selena:

BeIIadonna

:lana: Everyone asking for links aren't allowed links so they can buy it and stream it when it's released

HauntingHollow

Oh yeeee bi... Gurls im back :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

JAAAAAAZZZZ JazzGa, slay my Cheeck 2 Cheeck. :giveup:

"JazzGa", "Cheeck" :oprah:

DanceInTheDark
10 minutes ago, Dutch said:

JAAAAAAZZZZ JazzGa, slay my Cheeck 2 Cheeck. :giveup:

:hor:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Eggsy
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

then go wait for new music while the rest of us enjoy talent :triggered:

Crucify ha sis. 

:fthis:

IllusionLover
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i love Scheisse :giveup: 

8 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

Me too :kara:

Scheiße queen

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Reality
8 hours ago, Eddie A Michael said:

I’m tired with all these tribute and old songs. I want new music!!

Old music is great, it’s better than anything else on the radio today. Plus Elton John’s one of her best friends in the industry, why wouldn’t she do a tribute to him? “Your Song” is an amazing song at that, and this is probably her best tribute song/performance ever! Her voice is so clear and pristine and overall she sounds incredible! I’m happy that she’s doing tributes you tbh you should be too. It’s better than getting nothing at all.

🃏🖤👹

I listened to Gaga's version before I listened to Elton's remastered version, and to tell the truth, I don't like Gaga's version. There is a sort of simplicity with Elton's version and you can hear from his singing what kind of character is being portrayed. For Gaga I think she is stuck with permanently needing to show to people she can sing. The end result is just a very deep sound lacking of any genuine emotion. It hurts to listen.

Brolysskins
1 minute ago, Dayum said:

I listened to Gaga's version before I listened to Elton's remastered version, and to tell the truth, I don't like Gaga's version. There is a sort of simplicity with Elton's version and you can hear from his singing what kind of character is being portrayed. For Gaga I think she is stuck with permanently needing to show to people she can sing. The end result is just a very deep sound lacking of any genuine emotion. It hurts to listen.

LMAO She literally sounds like an angel but to each their own. She ain't trying to show anyone she can sing, she made it her own. 

Archived