Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's the issue with sunset Blvd the musical

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So I'm absolute in love with the sunset Blvd film and have been meaning to go see it on stage for years. I heard it's on a new Wimbledon (which is my local) with ria Jones. But I've heard some terrible things about the musical and how it's deteriorated since it's original run in the 90s. I've done some research but don't really understand so will y'all who have went to see it explain:reductive:. If anyone could post a bootleg as well that would be awesome cause I'm struggling to find good clips online

Spock

The Broadway revival with Glenn Close reprising the role was critically acclaimed though? I only know a few songs from it so I’m not really familiar, but I’ve never heard bad things about jt

who will love me when the night is over

Ugh I really want to see that film in theaters but they never play it in my country :giveup:

Idk anything about the musical but I just wanted to complain n

Bloodyjack
12 minutes ago, MrA said:

Ugh I really want to see that film in theaters but they never play it in my country :giveup:

Idk anything about the musical but I just wanted to complain n

Where do you live dear I could send a link it's pretty easy to find on the internet

DavidJP

Well the revival that was just in NYC was a stripped down version. There really was no set this time around. I think people are just getting sick of the show and I don't see it getting revived to a big stage again. Also glenn close really can't thing that well anymore so she was a little shaky during the new production, but the nostalgia of her reprising her tony award winning role was the big attention of the show. 

13 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Where do you live dear I could send a link it's pretty easy to find on the internet

Oh I live in Argentina. I can watch it online though I was just talking about watching it in theaters, I'd love the experience 

Bloodyjack
2 hours ago, MrA said:

Oh I live in Argentina. I can watch it online though I was just talking about watching it in theaters, I'd love the experience 

I know it's gonna be amazing for me

Archived