💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tara Savelo wishes Gaga Happy Birthday!!!

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

I. Am. Shook

I'm actually so happy that they are on good terms, i recently got addicted to Tara's skincare livestreams on instagram :hor: she is so cute!!

s71u5.jpg?a422760

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Something something something queen of Birthdays, yas gawd, etc.

A5NFEZo.gif

ALGAYDO

I’m all for people sending Gaga birthday wishes and I’m always a slut for unseen pics of Gaga, but the fact that Tara still publicly supports Terry Richardson and even tagged him in her post... girl please no :cryga: publicly supporting alleged sex offenders is NEVER cute :interestinga:

highlikegaga

this reminds me that she answered me on PM on twitter last Sunday.

i like tara

:firega:

Kimblue
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m all for people sending Gaga birthday wishes and I’m always a slut for unseen pics of Gaga, but the fact that Tara still publicly supports Terry Richardson and even tagged him in her post... girl please no :cryga: publicly supporting alleged sex offenders is NEVER cute :interestinga:

And the R.Kelly pic she posted a while ago.:selena:

Ashley
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She posted about R. Kelly too and deleted comments calling him out :awkney:

nice of her to wish Gaga a happy birthday though.

Gagadonna

am I the only one who feels like Tara, as good as she may be, had a bad influence on Gaga? I mean, they used to do drugs all the time during 2012

MaybeKermit
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

am I the only one who feels like Tara, as good as she may be, had a bad influence on Gaga? I mean, they used to do drugs all the time during 2012

I mean.. this is what everyone has been saying...

Her inrluence on Gaga from 2012-2013/14 is undeniable

Killa

Omg the pic, they were fire i dont care, what a duo.

3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

as if gaga was some kid and had no experience

TeenIdle

All of the pics are from 2012 - 2013 tho. Haven't they seen each other at all after that :huh:

phantasmas
13 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

she was a Bad Kid™ before meeting Tara! :spin:

Archived