Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BBC: R Kelly: Sex, Girls & Video Tapes

Laceface

Featured Posts

This is really terrifying and sad, God knows how many sexual predators are still lurking in Hollywood:(

Green Detox

For those who are not from the UK you can watch it using this VPN app called HOLA

Green Detox

He was proven not-guilty for the pissing/video tape allegation tho. The sex cult on the other hand is still an ongoing conversation, hasn't anyone filed a case against him for that?

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Green Detox said:

For those who are not from the UK you can watch it using this VPN app called HOLA

Hola is actually very unsafe :gum: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Green Detox
13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Hola is actually very unsafe :gum: 

still works.  But Thanks for the heads up:poot:

moonsago

That DWUW video and it potentionally leaking one day gives me such great anxiety, her career would be just over, I can’t BELIEVE how dumb she was for working with him and then also Terry omg... :giveup:

Laceface

he has/continues to pay people off, one girl was getting $5k a month to stay quiet. He offered his brother to say the video was him in ex change for a record deal..

• 2 weeks later...
Laceface
3 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

don't ever forget he married Aaliyah when she was 14. He's a sick man

Yep and faked the documents! took her from her family basically

• 2 weeks later...
Laceface

Some of his team have recently resigned as a result of the documentary. If you haven't seen it yet, click here to see when it's airing near you. It's showing on BBC worldwide this weekend. 

codymonster

Damn DWUW being one of my favorite Gaga songs :cryga: Photoshop someone else’s face over R Kelly’s and release the ****ing video :cryga:

Archived