💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do gays stan harder if their fave has daddy issues?

edgy

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

What does someone and their relationship with their dad have to do with my liking their music? 

I don't care... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

What does someone and their relationship with their dad have to do with my liking their music? 

I don't care... :awkney:

Well, the fact that besides the music, we often stan for people we can find commonalities with. Not trying to trigger y'all that don't have daddy issues, but just wondering if anybody else has thought of this as a possible reason as to why a disproportionate amount of gay men stan for these girls.

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, edgy said:

Well, the fact that besides the music, we often stan for people we can find commonalities with. Not trying to trigger y'all that don't have daddy issues, but just wondering if anybody else has thought of this as a possible reason as to why a disproportionate amount of gay men stan for these girls.

I don't think that is what attracts most gays to pop girls....is their father relationships :awkney:

I think it Just has to do with music and a public support for LGBT...I've never heard someone say I like so and so because they have daddy issues like me... :selena:

GaGaAst

Gaga is very lucky to have a supporting father..she didn't have a severe dad issue.. 

Or r u hinting his dad was also a troubled hunty??. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I don't think that is what attracts most gays to pop girls....is their father relationships :awkney:

I think it Just has to do with music and a public support for LGBT...I've never heard someone say I like so and so because they have daddy issues like me... :selena:

But their personal relationships with their fathers trickle down into the music though. Like BeyoncÊ had a whole song off Lemonade called "Daddy Lessons" ... It could and for some, very well is, a subliminal thing that isn't immediately realized.

In terms of their public support for the LGBT community, what about Lana? She wasn't necessarily a prominent and outspoken supporter of LGBT rights early in her career, but the gays immediately latched on to her the moment she said "My old man is a bad man / But I can't deny the way he holds my hand" ... :trollga:

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, edgy said:

But their personal relationships with their fathers trickle down into the music though. Like BeyoncÊ had a whole song off Lemonade called "Daddy Lessons" ... It could and for some, very well is, a subliminal thing that isn't immediately realized.

In terms of their public support for the LGBT community, what about Lana? She wasn't necessarily a prominent and outspoken supporter of LGBT rights early in her career, but the gays immediately latched on to her the moment she said "My old man is a bad man / But I can't deny the way he holds my hand" ... :trollga:

You are reaching so hard...I almost can't tell if you're joking or beinv serious... :awkney:

Killa
4 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

does gaga have issues with joe. I thought she now has a great relationship with her parents.

Speechless, Joanne the album

to the ot:

WAT

12 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

You are reaching so hard...I almost can't tell if you're joking or beinv serious... :awkney:

How is it a reach? Explain.

I'm definitely not joking. Have you never heard of the father complex?

Archived