💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Imagine if...

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

There are such a big ammount of recorded but unreleased songs from her other albums!:excited2::excited2:

I know this is not very realistic but probably there are some which are unknown to us. What do you think about it?

i think for the fame eras (pre-fame, the fame and the fame monster) we only need like 15 tracks and we might have the full era

for born this way , i wish more demos to leak from that era

for ARTPOP, we need ARTPOP Act 2 to leak ( TEA, Onion Girl, Tinnitus, in Like with you...)

and for Joanne , we have to wait because they might gives some outtakes to other singers

Ryusei

For sure, I doubt even all those songs that leaked recently were all known.. i could be wrong though I don't know that much about unreleased songs besides what you can find on the internet. unreleased collections and so on

Musery

Andreu
5 minutes ago, GaGaLB said:

i think for the fame eras (pre-fame, the fame and the fame monster) we only need like 15 tracks and we might have the full era

for born this way , i wish more demos to leak from that era

for ARTPOP, we need ARTPOP Act 2 to leak ( TEA, Onion Girl, Tinnitus, in Like with you...)

and for Joanne , we have to wait because they might gives some outtakes to other singers

My particular theory is that they leak when she is not gonna use them anymore, so that's why I don't expect Joanne, ARTPOP or BTW songs to leak ATM, bc they might be used. Maybe btw could be excluded since it's been a long time (since I came around, but this time I'm not leaving without you)

16 minutes ago, Andreu said:

My particular theory is that they leak when she is not gonna use them anymore, so that's why I don't expect Joanne, ARTPOP or BTW songs to leak ATM, bc they might be used. Maybe btw could be excluded since it's been a long time (since I came around, but this time I'm not leaving without you)

and ARTPOP track and BTW could be leak cause they are 2011- 2013 demos. we are in 2018.

i guess Music Mafia had Text You Pictures

FATCAT
24 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

For sure, I doubt even all those songs that leaked recently were all known.. i could be wrong though I don't know that much about unreleased songs besides what you can find on the internet. unreleased collections and so on

Some are yea, but they also have only a chorus, so is it really a song? :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Andreu
8 minutes ago, GaGaLB said:

and ARTPOP track and BTW could be leak cause they are 2011- 2013 demos. we are in 2018.

i guess Music Mafia had Text You Pictures

Don't you know LG6 is ARTPOP's little sis?:trollga:

Jokes aside, I Would see an ARTPOP song reworked for future stuff easily.

10 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Some are yea, but they also have only a chorus, so is it really a song? :hor:

these are "ruff Demos" ideas

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t think there’s unreleased material from ARTPOP. Maybe except for Tea. I think these actII titles we know (somehow) are just ideas and concepts she had at the time. I mean the instrumentals were previously done so it’s not like they recorded them for ARTPOP. 

Plus we know she had instrumentals and recorded some (sometimes random) vocals like Applause Venus and Gypsy 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived