💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Vocal Appreciation

davidtaylor

Featured Posts

davidtaylor

Wanted to show some appreciation for Gaga's best vocals and most passionate performances live!

So I know all these videos will have been posted here at some point like 100% - but I'm not sure anywhere exists like this with them bundled like this so ya

My first fave is this: I've set it to the time of my fave part

of course I have to include this

I'm sure a lot of people on here may be familiar with this part where she fights against the urge to cry during her emotional Oscar performance - the raw emotion in this always gets me

Please feel free to add other ones you think are great too :queenga:

so happy i could die

PerfectIllusion

We didn't deserve Perfect Illusion live but G0DGA gave it to us and now its my favourite of all time :giveup: it shares #1 spot with Bang Bang, Sound of Music and Lush Life from the dvd

davidtaylor
18 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Criminally underrated:

Or her best vocal performance of Million Reasons:

omg thank you for posting these! they're so great :staymad:

so happy i could die

I'm gonna post random ones I remember here because there are so many.

Maybe some of these don't show her range or power that much but her expressiveness is incredible. And that Poker Face one left me shookt when I was discovering her stuff, I couldn't believe the way she hit the notes :giveup:

Esteban

I could add the cover of I wish and her acoustic version of dwyw posted before.

In general I prefer when she is more "delicate" with her voice, and not like a monstertruck of technical skills. I feel more emotions when she is more soft or more moderate and subtil (for example I hate the performance of tihty at the Oscars or her cover of imagine sorry @DavidTaylor :poot: )

davidtaylor
18 minutes ago, Esteban said:

I could add the cover of I wish and her acoustic version of dwyw posted before.

In general I prefer when she is more "delicate" with her voice, and not like a monstertruck of technical skills. I feel more emotions when she is more soft or more moderate and subtil (for example I hate the performance of tihty at the Oscars or her cover of imagine sorry @DavidTaylor :poot: )

my fave out of those is just another day, don't think I had seen that before thank you!!

edit: also wanna add that yeah i do get that, not everyone is into the same kinda performances

so happy i could die

davidtaylor
11 minutes ago, JohnWayne97 said:

:wub:

OMG YAS HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS :giveup:

so happy i could die

Archived