💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

$12 Million in Assets Released

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Eggsy

Epic Games Unreal Engine has just Released 12 million dollars in Assets from the Popular game Paragon for free in the Unreal Marketplace.. This is pretty unheard of! So if you have any interest in Game Development Go check out the Unreal Engine!

peto flex
4 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Epic Games Unreal Engine has just Released 12 million dollars in Assets from the Popular game Paragon for free in the Unreal Marketplace.. This is pretty unheard of! So if you have any interest in Game Development Go check out the Unreal Engine!

Popular and Paragon in one sentence ? :triggered:

I played the game and got bored of waiting 13 minutes to match up everytime i want to play

💎💎

Andrew Warhola

I have no idea what this means but I read money, so I'm a gamer now

giphy.gif       giphy.webp

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Eggsy
1 minute ago, Yukia said:

Popular and Paragon in one sentence ? :triggered:

I played the game and got bored of waiting 13 minutes to match up everytime i want to play

It was Popular in the beginning, it did have a short life.. That doesn't discount the fact that the studio is giving the assets for free.. Even complete **** games that end up never getting released have their assets locked away.. This was a nice gesture from Epic. They even refunded the players all the money they spent on the payed content.. 

peto flex
1 minute ago, Eggsy said:

It was Popular in the beginning, it did have a short life.. That doesn't discount the fact that the studio is giving the assets for free.. Even complete **** games that end up never getting released have their assets locked away.. This was a nice gesture from Epic. They even refunded the players all the money they spent on the payed content.. 

I know and they are also giving away free items/skins etc for free to the players but sadly the game will be closed 26.04 

💎💎

Eggsy
3 minutes ago, Yukia said:

I know and they are also giving away free items/skins etc for free to the players but sadly the game will be closed 26.04 

Yes but this will give a chance to be continued <3

Seeka

Whoa that's really awesome. But it's sad that the game is closing. But I think that's the problem with games that are only online multiplayer. They are sinkor swim from the beginning. Dissidia NT, while having offline modes, is probably going to die dueto the... expectations having not been met and being dead in the water from the get go.

Archived