Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
politics

Trump Fires Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

Featured Posts

Retron

""WASHINGTON — After months of disputes with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, President Trump removed him Tuesday and nominated CIA Director Mike Pompeo to head the State Department.

Trump told reporters he made the decision himself, citing disagreements with Tillerson that included North Korea diplomacy, steel and aluminum tariffs, and the Iran nuclear agreement.

"I think Rex will be much happier now," Trump said.

Tillerson did not immediately comment, but an aide said he wanted to stay as secretary of State.""

Read more at the link:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/13/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-ousted-favor-cia-chief-trump-announces/419363002/

Nope, no chaos here at all, folks. The Trump admin is a fine tuned machine. 

nothing-to-see-here-gif-4.gif

 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO

giphy.gif

Welp, another day another scandal. 

 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977

Trump_McCain.gif

:music: They see me rollin’. They hatin’ :music:

Spoiler

Watch him call back the Dementor (Omarosa) to take over the position. :icega:

 

  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tomsches

can't wait for the next episode of The Apprentice: White House Edition

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retron

Also happening today:

"Serious financial crimes" is generally a bad look for someone who was given access to classified info for over a year.

It's only 11 in the east, folks. What new and exciting adventures await us the rest of the day? :giggle:

Edited by Retron
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retron

The AP is confirming reports that Tillerson learned of his firing via tweet:

"The State Department said Tillerson only learned of his termination when he read Trump’s tweet on Tuesday morning. Two senior department officials said Tillerson received a call from John Kelly, Trump’s chief of staff, on Friday, but was only told that there might be a presidential tweet that would concern him. Kelly didn’t tell Tillerson what the tweet might say or when it might actually publish, according to the official, who wasn’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter and demanded anonymity."

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eighteen

the funny thing is that the "fake news" has been predicting quite accurately the firing of a lot of these white house officials. i've been seeing tillerson rumblings for months on the supposed worst one of them all CNN. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
August Blue

Russia has taken over the US. They have since trump got elected, but now its obvious for everyone to tell

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retron
31 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

the funny thing is that the "fake news" has been predicting quite accurately the firing of a lot of these white house officials. 

And next on the chopping block is apparently National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster. His rumoured replacement? Bush era terrible person and Yosemite Sam impersonator John Bolton.

200w.webp

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Honestly, what is the use of Senate anymore, if this idiot always skipped them for making big decisions?!!

Honestly, there is something wrong, and even the most devoted Trump followers should realize this already! He is clearly being Putin's bitch right now. So embarrassing, and disconcerting.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
8 hours ago, Retron said:

The AP is confirming reports that Tillerson learned of his firing via tweet:

"The State Department said Tillerson only learned of his termination when he read Trump’s tweet on Tuesday morning. Two senior department officials said Tillerson received a call from John Kelly, Trump’s chief of staff, on Friday, but was only told that there might be a presidential tweet that would concern him. Kelly didn’t tell Tillerson what the tweet might say or when it might actually publish, according to the official, who wasn’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter and demanded anonymity."

Breaking up over text. Such class :hor:

Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak whispers.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redstreak
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Honestly, what is the use of Senate anymore, if this idiot always skipped them for making big decisions?!!

He doesn't need congress' permission to fire his own staff

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fable

"citing disagreements with Tillerson that included North Korea diplomacy, steel and aluminum tariffs, and the Iran nuclear agreement."

Disturbing because it's Trump that is sending inflammatory tweets about North Korea, wanting to indiscriminately place tariffs on steel and aluminium and backtrack on the Iran nuclear agreement. He seems to be making rash, stupid decisions on a whim and is then firing high level staff and advisors who are warning against these things.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×