Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Morgana Devacelli/The Fame Monster Storyline Theory

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

I've realised something odd. It's probably completely stupid but I've somehow managed to fill all of the Fame Monster songs into a storyline featuring Morgana Devacelli. Please tell me your opinions

1.Dance in the Dark - Morgana's man criticizes her and puts her down, making her feel insecure

2.Bad Romance - Morgana's relationship turns abusive and her man starts to exploit her, they eventually separate

3.So Happy I Could Die - Morgana sees a girl in a club after she splits with her man and falls in love

4.Monster - Morgana sings about her relationship with the girl (I asked my girlfriend if she'd seen you round before She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby) notice the use of 'she'. She explains to the girl about her man's abuse (He ate my heart and he ate my brain)

5.Alejandro - Morgana finds that her man (Alejandro) has died and finds it hard to let him go, despite his abuse. Therefore she says (I just can't be with you like this anymore) ie. she has to let go of him

6.Speechless - Morgana explains the effects that Alejandro's death had on her

7.Telephone - Morgana is harassed by her new girlfriend 

8. Teeth - Morgana accepts her new relationship with the girl and they have rough s*x

It's completely stupid but why not?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Laceface

Does anyone have the interview where she references this character Morgana Devacelli?

Chromatislaps

interesting note, Morgana Devacelli is seemingly also in the ARTPOP promo videos

Blade
18 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Does anyone have the interview where she references this character Morgana Devacelli?

this

I have never heard her say that the pictures with the black wig was supposed to be an alter ego called "Morgana Devacelli"

holy scheisse

Teeth "i need a man who makes me alright" "open your mouth boy..." "Take a bite of me boy"

Theory cancelled!!

edengowon
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Teeth "i need a man who makes me alright" "open your mouth boy..." "Take a bite of me boy"

Theory cancelled!!

Oh, throw Teeth in at the start then, Devacelli has rough s*x with her man. That works:stalkga:

Andreu

A cute fan fiction:wub:

I mean I don't believe Gagz intended this in anyway, however love how you matched all the pieces

Sneaky Oliver

It’s a cool theory but Bad Romance is not about an abusive relationship, it’s about being in love with your friend. I think Gaga herself said it multiple times. But I appreciate your theory anyway 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

edengowon
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

It’s a cool theory but Bad Romance is not about an abusive relationship, it’s about being in love with your friend. I think Gaga herself said it multiple times. But I appreciate your theory anyway 

Yeah as I said it's just a stupid theory. Thanks for the appreciation though :D

edengowon
1 minute ago, PedrinniSan said:

Lina Morgana is shooketh

tenor.gif?itemid=5140737

:stalkga:Shooketh Indeed

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, PedrinniSan said:

Lina Morgana is shooketh

tenor.gif?itemid=5140737

This is so disrespectful. No wonder Gaga doesn't visit this site. 

phillipaf
53 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

This is so disrespectful. No wonder Gaga doesn't visit this site. 

How is it disrespectful? There is absolutely no truth to the whole story, some LMs or literally anybode else made it up

Archived