💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote For GaGa

uzkemonster

Featured Posts

uzkemonster

Hey you guys, she is totally loosing over at popdust pop olympics,

it might not be that important but its so awful to see her loosing at a poll with Nicki M.

its just plain sad

it only takes a click

http://popdust.com/2012/07/23/2012-pop-olympics-us-lady-gaga-nicki-minaj-katy-perry-taylor-swift/

thanks in advancement :Gaga:

JudasInTheDark

Voted. Not okay with her being last!

WTF. . . :wtf: is wrong with our fanbase? :grr: Maybe it is an irrelevant poll, but even tho, she should be winning that damn poll. I voted. :awesome:

Chic

So I guess standing up on a stage and supporting the repeal of DADT and preaching about love, acceptance and freedom doesn't scream America like tacky love songs, bashing your ex in a #1 single and singing about being drunk in the club does

"You can vote as many times as you want." had to stop cause it gave me a pop-up that says I voted too many times... :deadbanana: i have WAYYY too much dedication, lol!

Torocorn

"You can vote as many times as you want." had to stop cause it gave me a pop-up that says I voted too many times... :deadbanana: i have WAYYY too much dedication, lol!

Same here :toofunny:

uzkemonster

Can we at least get her ahead of Katy Perry?

we should Ive been voting like crazy but it feels like everyone else votes 5 and leaves :shocked:

Same here

refresh

i voted like 50 times then the site blocked me...

Archived