Taylor Swift - Delicate

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
9 hours ago, Zilla said:

Video reminded me of this and now I can't stop laughing. Sorry Taylor!

This video is iconic though. 

I really liked it. No fuсks given by Taylor whatsoever. This is the kind of attitude from a pop star I can appreciate :unicorn:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

misunderstood

Didn't like it at all, :/

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

StrawberryBlond

I wasn't expecting her to dance. It was surprisingly ok. I was expecting a really boring video, so this was a bit out of left field. An odd idea of becoming invisible and I'm not quite sure what caused it (what was that sitting on the table in front of the mirror that was zeroed in on?) but it was better than just having a video of her posing around looking perfect which is what I expected. I think hearing the song is proper quality (had only heard acoustic covers up until now) has made me like it more as well. It really sounds like something from 1989 but in a good way. Still hoping she releases I Did Something Bad and Don't Blame Me at some point, though.

:wub: i really enjoy this music video.. it's fun and entertaining..i never expecting her to dance like that..good job taylor..:golfclap:

Somehow, this MV makes me happy..

200w.gif

doja scat
16 hours ago, Spock said:

would still let them pin me down and call me a *****

2qw37th.jpg

where is the damn lie 

2qw37th.jpg

AlexanderMagno

Hum meh. Every music video from her this era feels half done... Like it's an introduction to something that never comes.

I really like the song.

GagaMyBlood95

Actually this music video quite fits the song. It's nothing special, doesn't have like an amazing story line or anything like that but still I liked it with the song so they did a good job!

Also the song is way more cute with the video. Overall nice job with this one Taylor :applause: 

Spoiler

On the other hand, I don't see this becoming a hit. 

Magneto

Omg, I love it! I wasn't really feeling this single choice at first, but this video is perfect :diane:

Free my mind

Mythos
8 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

Also the dady at 1.25 is my dady.

:p

Google Kevin Falk RandyBlue, and thank me later ;) 

Archived