💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Do we think there's any truth in this? ASIB writing credits

androiduser

Featured Posts

androiduser

This gossip is doing everything to paint Gaga in a negative light, but it gives so much detail that there must be at least some truth in this? The story gets a bit confusing when it stars talking about Gaga's boyfriend, but later it is clarified that it's referring to Lukas Nelson, who is indeed appearing in the movie. Guess we will know when we see the actual writing credits?

Justice For A Friend: This is from a friend of mine who wanted to get a little justice for someone. So, because he can tell it best, I only did a little light editing. My old friend and long time collaborator #1 is a multiple Grammy winning producer in Nashville. He wanted to get into working on music for films and television. His first and to my knowledge only gig like this (because of his horrible experience) was to be the music producer and supervisor (of original music) for #2 (an upcoming reboot). Early on the process went great. He was very excited. Probably more excited than I had ever heard him. He was in regular contact with #3 (A+ list mostly movie actor), who during this part of the experience was very excited about the direction he was taking the music for the project. #1 enlisted many of his top tier friends and collaborators to write songs for the film. He even brought in an older gentleman, a songwriting legend from days gone by named #4. #1 hand picked one of his unsung songs from the 70’s to be a song featured in the movie. A beautiful song. #4 had lost his only son years back and had basically sold all his guitars and, in his sadness, had stepped out of music almost all together. #1 had been a new friend who had given #4 some hope and a new, pure start. Anyways as time drew near for #1 to go to LA to begin tracking for the soundtrack, things seemed brighter and brighter. It seemed as if the music for this film was going to be top notch and really authentic. #1 brought the band he uses to LA to record these songs that he’d curated for the album and this is where he met #5 (A/A- list singer). From the moment it began, #5 was unstable. Apparently she was claiming sobriety but gave off the vibe of someone who was still on the sauce and more. Anyways, she’s there in the studio with #1 and his band who have worked for months to make this a reality. Now mind you, #3 has been on board with #1’s vision from day one and has been excited for where it is all going. The minute they get in the studio #5 immediately is telling #1 that "nobody buys records with live drums on them" and is, at every turn, attempting to undermine #1’s role in all of this. #1 is a sensitive guy. He’s also not one to fight. So often when battled, he will just take a step back. But in this case he wanted to stand by his vision which everyone from the studio to #3 had been on board with. #5 also had her boyfriend there. I won’t name him because he is someone that I consider a friend, but we aren’t really that close. Fair weather friend at times I believe. But our families are tied together closely so I won’t name him here but I’m sure you can figure it out. Anyways, at every turn, she would turn to him and, despite his previous stances, he would always defer to her. #3 also did the same thing when face-to-face with her ire. She would speak to the engineers and #1’s assembled band and assistant like slaves. Really rude type s**t. And if someone wasn’t paying attention, she would drop something and bend over (in the short dress she was wearing) revealing that she was not wearing any underwear. This would happen multiple times throughout the day and evening. Then any time someone would disagree with her and agree with #1, she would burst into aggressive tears and claim misogyny, "that the world only listens to men and women don’t have a voice". Needless to say, nothing ever came of the session and #1 went home frustrated and disappointed. Once #1 returned to Nashville he had calls with the movie studio and #3 and they agreed to let #1 cut the songs in Nashville with placeholder vocals in place. It is important to mention as well that #1 had arranged for the great players who he uses a lot to be in the film. All that paperwork had been done and it was the plan. He cut some tracks and they were fantastic, including the #4 track. He sent them all to the studio and they, as well as #3 again loved it. What happened next? #5 told the studio she was out unless her boyfriend and his band were in the film instead of #1’s band. Once they agreed to that, she and her boyfriend went and recorded all the songs over (including the #4 song). She once again played the "it’s my way or the highway card on this". #1 was quietly excommunicated from the project and her tracks and her man’s band was used. The real kicker? Her and her man took writing credit on poor old #4’s song. There is a positive note to the original LA story. After the session was over and #5 and everyone but #1 and the band were gone, #6 (permanent A lister who has been in one A+ list group and one A++ list group), who had been next door recording, walked in with two giant bottles of whiskey and said "sounds like you guys need some relief" and poured them all drinks and took them all driving in his ultra fast Tesla. I gained some respect for him that day. But lost all from #5.
#1 - Multiple Grammy winning producer in Nashville: Dave Cobb
#2 - An upcoming reboot: "A Star Is Born"
#3 - A+ list mostly movie actor: Bradley Cooper
#4 - Older gentleman, a songwriting legend from days gone: Billy Joe Shaver(son Eddy Shaver)
#5 - A/A- list singer/boyfriend: Lady Gaga/Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real (not sure if a boyfriend, but probably sleeping with him)
#6 -Permanent A lister who has been in one A+ list group and one A++ list group:Dave Grohl ("Nirvana" and "Foo Fighters")

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP

This is completely unrealistic, unnecessary, and completely disparaging. Gaga would never do that. 

Glamourpuss

I don't believe Gaga would behave this way. Bending over to show she's wearing no underwear. She wouldn't do that. She's a professional in the studio. 

androiduser

While I agree that it doesn't seem like Gaga's behavior, the story gives an incredible amount of detail about some people Bradley Cooper has mentioned already, and I have to say that this part does seem believable, at least to me: Then any time someone would disagree with her and agree with #1, she would burst into aggressive tears and claim misogyny, "that the world only listens to men and women don’t have a voice".

justanothergay

Are we positive this is even talking about ASIB? I feel "#5" would be written of a lot differently, since I feel like a lot of the GP still just thinks of meat dress and nothing else when it comes to Gaga.

Either way, I'm sure Gaga knows what she wants in the studio, but there's just no chance this is true. This simply isn't her reputation.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

ProdigyARTPOP
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

While I agree that it doesn't seem like Gaga's behavior, the story gives an incredible amount of detail about some people Bradley Cooper has mentioned already, and I have to say that this part does seem believable, at least to me: Then any time someone would disagree with her and agree with #1, she would burst into aggressive tears and claim misogyny, "that the world only listens to men and women don’t have a voice".

Okay, Gaga is a lot of things but she’s no Lena Dunham and i’m pretty sure if Gaga was like this all the people she’s worked with her would have said something by now :)

Inferno
5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

It lost me when it mentions the guy shes dating having a band. Who the hell is Lukas Nelson?

And quite honestly even if this is true, maybe #1's vision sucked despite being a great guy thats been through a lot? Like...its not like weve heard his material lol

I feel like what happens behind the scenes on just about any project if discussed HONESTLY by everyone involved would be sure to piss off the fans of whatever artist it is. You know what I mean? Because theres the ideal version of who they are in what they present to the media and then theres the fact that theyre human beings that do and say dumb sh*t probably on the daily just like anyone. On top of drugs and alcohol and fame and egos. Its way more complicated and dimensional than I think any of us even think about.

ARTBOP

Her saying people don't buy records with live drums in them, when half of Joanne has live drums in it. Sure.

Spoiler

Y'all best not come in here saying that's how she knew they wouldn't sell. :stalkga:

ProdigyARTPOP

Lukas Nelson and the Promise of the Real wouldn’t act like that.

Bradley Cooper is professional as heck. He wouldn’t allow that to happen. 

Gaga is an uber professional and world class musician, she’s been in the game too long. She’d never do that 

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

:ladyhaha: you know people write fiction for fun, right?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

androiduser
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

It lost me when it mentions the guy shes dating having a band. Who the hell is Lukas Nelson?

The son of Willie Nelson, who's appearing in the movie with his band and Gaga sang with him on his record

Inferno
Just now, androiduser said:

The son of Willie Nelson, who's appearing in the movie with his band and Gaga sang with him on his record

Ohh hmmm, and hes not going to have live drums?

Archived