Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is your Joanne?

Bottleblonde

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Bottleblonde said:

I'm shocked by so many people not being close to their families:(

it's fine, i'm hanging on to the belief that one day i'll create my own family with friends and with children of my own :pray: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

My father.

My family fell apart after his death. As a result, i barely see my family ( father’s side) since i was 12 (i’m 22 now).

Lukas10495

Its my aunt. She passed away very quickly on Friday. She was only 52 :( she went to bed on Thursday and never woke up again. 

everyone in my family is still shocked because she used to be very happy and funny and was always smiling. I just hope she is in a better place now.

i didn’t really understand the meaning of the song Joanne or what was Gaga talking about at jwt. But now I know and it breaks my heart 

:(

Jessica Germ

My grandma passed away in 2011 and my grandpa literally weeks before Joanne was released

edengowon

My dad is my 'Joanne'. We lost him when I was 8 and since then he's been missed everyday. My uncle even wrote a song about him so it is kinda like Joanne. Angel Down just makes me sad because it reminds me of my dad.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Bottleblonde
1 minute ago, Lukas10495 said:

Its my aunt. She passed away very quickly on Friday. She was only 52 :( she went to bed on Thursday and never woke up again. 

everyone in my family is still shocked because she used to be very happy and funny and was always smiling. I just hope she is in a better place now.

i didn’t really understand the meaning of the song Joanne or what was Gaga talking about at jwt. But now I know and it breaks my heart 

:(

I'm so sorry to hear that... :( Hope you are alright :kara:

Black Aura

KinneyUnderYou
1 hour ago, Bottleblonde said:

Hey everyone,

I feel like every family has that one person who is important to the rest of the family and cannot be missed. Ever since my grandfather died two years ago, I feel like my family hasn't been the same and that's why my grandfather is my 'Joanne'. He always was like a hero and an inspiration to me and he died way to soon :S. I was wondering if you have someone in your family like that, too. So who is your Joanne?

Reveal hidden contents

Btw this is a song I have written right after my grandfather died. It was a way to express my emotions. My 'Joanne' song. 

Sorry for your loss. :heart:

My grandmother died when my mother was around 14 years old. I always felt like my grandmother is the Joanne in my life. I wish I met the remarkable woman who raised my beautiful mother to become one of the strongest people I know.

Blade

I have many aunts but one of them can ALWAYS make everybody laugh. She's entertainment pure and everyone talks about her all the time. She's truly a gift that keeps on giving :laughga:

My Joanne is my second older brother but never made it while my mother's giving birth to him. I just wish he lived because you know, he could be that best friend of mine that I'd always talk to, and our age aren't that long to each other. I just wished he would've lived because he deserved that life that I'm wasting right now. He was unnamed. I know I never met him, but Gaga never met Joanne either. :hmm:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Sneaky Oliver

My family’s Joanne would be a young cousin of mine. He died when he was just five or six. I was super young so i can’t really remember that much about him. 

I actually had a young lady relative of mine who died of Lupus but my family just don’t talk about her. I think it’s too hurtful for them (again I was like a baby when she passed away) 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Luxe Ford

Why? I don't know you, but you're amazing in your own way:hug:

It will never be the same, but it will get better. It did with me and my family. It will be okay as long as you don't forget her

I'm just not as well organised, grounded as her and can't shrug off problems like her. But last year I learned I have ADD so at least now I know *why* my life has been so messy.

So I'm getting there. One less mess at a time. 

#kissthefuture

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

South Blonde

My uncle Giovanni, my mom's brother. And no, I'm not kidding...

He died when I was one and he's been a sort of guardian angel in my family ever since. I don't really know much about him because after the funeral my family split. I don't even know my aunt and cousin, we don't talk anymore. And I say "we" as if this whole thing had anything to do with me. 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

SHALLOW

I'm shocked by so many people not being close to their families:(

We,as gay people, get to choose our family.

PedrinniSan

My mother, she died from cancer 10 years ago when I was 11. My family (specially my father) has never been the same since that. He's a tough man, he's my sinner's prayer.

When I listen to gaga's music, it sometimes takes me back to that deep lonelyness feeling and makes me heal. I feel like my mother and my grandfather (who also died young when my mother was 3) are my guardian angels.

Also I've always had felt that connection with my grandpa. I have his name and he was an artist, who had a lot of talent and died at his 30's. I never knew him, but some of my family says that we look alike and have the same gestures and way of speaking.

Everytime I miss my mom, I play gaga's songs I remember about her. She was ""italian"" too and they look alike with that italian nose and that raspy speaking voice. 

Xoxo, Joanne, thank you Stefani.♄

Bottleblonde
5 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

We,as gay people, get to choose our family.

I realize that I am very fortunate and lucky that my family is so accepting towards me being gay...

Black Aura

Archived